By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Bears just might win the Super Bowl

pacman91 said:

:)

He said all that was needed . GG

Around the Network

Haha I don't like the bears. I'm not a huge Packers fan but I'm cheering for them to beat the winner of Jets/Steelers. 

Well if the Steelers win I won't even watch the Superbowl. Thumbs down.

The Bears lost...and my bragging has been vindicated.

For all those  who watched in horror as our playoff dreams were shattered on a returned fumble last year, the time is now.

I think Green Bay just might win the Super Bowl.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

brawl4life said:
pacman91 said:

My oldest son's middle name will be Raji.

Around the Network
pacman91 said:
brawl4life said:
pacman91 said:

PLEASE tell me you're going to teach him to "dance" like his namesake!

noname2200 said:
pacman91 said:
brawl4life said:
pacman91 said:

PLEASE tell me you're going to teach him to "dance" like his namesake!

Most Definitely!

Poor kids gonna have quite a few middle names

SaviorX said:

The Bears lost...and my bragging has been vindicated.

For all those  who watched in horror as our playoff dreams were shattered on a returned fumble last year, the time is now.

I think Green Bay just might win the Super Bowl.

I wouldn't say that if I were you.

You see how it turned out for me.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I just wanted to say that the Bears tried their hardest and that's all that I can ask for.  They did much better than I ever envisioned this year and am truly proud of them.

I also wanted to say that all of the people (players and media) that are questioning Jay Cutler's toughness should be ashamed of themselves.  Word is that that he has a severely strained MCL which means that he currently has half of a knee.  Basically you can limp around a little, but not play on it.  Jay has taken more hits than any Bears QB that I can ever remember and he just kept popping back up and did his best.  The only time that he did miss any action this year was when he got sacked an NFL record number of times in one half.  You might not like Jay's attitude or the that way he plays, but he's a tough guy. 

Also, I just wanted to come back and post after the loss.  I didn't want to be the bad guy.  Bad guys are cowards and die at the end of the movie.  I didn't want to be one of them. 

Anyhow, I think the Super Bowl will be close and whoever wins will deserve it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

What people have been saying about Cutler after that game is disgusting. The dude can't use his plant foot. If you can't plant, you can't throw. Period.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/