By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect Interactive Comic for PS3 is fail.

Part 1

Part 2

I expected some of the minor details to be omitted but they left out major aspects of ME1. Feros is omitted. The Geth aren't mentioned. Shepard indicates that Kaidan Alenko is younger than him when the Kaidan is three years older than him. Tali is called a fugitive. She isn't. Anderson doesn't give up the Normandy. Udina decides to give you Normandy. I could go on and on.

Around the Network

I wanna watch the video and whine and complain but at the same time, I want to download the real comic and watch it then.  I'm torn!

Don't watch it D21, spare yourself the agitation. Jacob watched the comic before me and this was his reaction.

I should have listened to him.

At least, it appears Rachni would have a role in the third game. 

well it starts out by drastically changing the onset of the story, changing the initial reason for going to eden prime,

and then simply keeps changing things

This is why books, comics, and any other media about video games (animes excluded, not that I'm a fan of them but they don't tend to be as bad) are always stupid, just look at the Halo books, according to them master chief is a murderous idiot, except the super mario bros super show, which should simply be accepted as the real timeline because we all know mario and luigi simply spent all their time sitting around and meeting Lou Albino's  friends

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

oh yeah and the game begins by emphasizing the importance and unusual nature of the mission at hand, not it being routine

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acevil said:

At least, it appears Rachni would have a role in the third game. 

Unless some of us decided to kill the Rachni........

Wow they completely left out Exogeni, the Thorian, The asari that gave Shepard the cypher, everything in relation to Feros.

I must say I'm slightly disappointed.

masschamber said:

well it starts out by drastically changing the onset of the story, changing the initial reason for going to eden prime,

and then simply keeps changing things

This is why books, comics, and any other media about video games (animes excluded, not that I'm a fan of them but they don't tend to be as bad) are always stupid, just look at the Halo books, according to them master chief is a murderous idiot, except the super mario bros super show, which should simply be accepted as the real timeline because we all know mario and luigi simply spent all their time sitting around and meeting Lou Albino's  friends

He isn't?   Their are so many things to complain about the Halo books and the Halo games events;.And you can only mention this =p?

It does a decent job at recapping the story, but you should buy the PC version or complete ME1 on the 360 before going into ME2 regardless - because the experience of a comic can not replace the experience that was ME1.

It's just that simple.