By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour : 3DS already hacked to run pirated games.

miz1q2w3e said:

Thanks for the tip!

Bad Euphoria14! Edit your OP immediately young man! >:(

Also, does anyone else remember something like this being posted here not too long ago? In fact, I think it was the same story of how the 3DS was already hacked or something

Yes, I do. I remember it well, and thinking it was fake at the time, too. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
OriGin said:
Heh.... yeah, I've been lurking, but not posting much at all - this place has been over-run by a lot of crazed lunatics.

Personally, I find the open member policy of sites that have got such wide recognition as this to be a problem, because there are a LOT of crazy inept people on this board.
It wasn't ALWAYS like this, I remember when things were just starting up and we could have some really good and interesting philosophical discussion - now it's just crazy fanboy fights all the time (okay I'm generalising) but still.
It's funny how many  major news sites have run with this story despite it's bs'ness.  Theire credibility is certainly fried - who runs a major blog and doesn't test what they're reporting?

Yea it is like they jump joyfully every time bad news about Nintendo comes and hurry up to spread the word.

I don’t get the hate I mean they bring new stuff that is good and fun for everybody.

Maybe the site was better before because most of the users were Nintendo fans? Now it is overrun by Sony fans. I have nothing against them but some of them need to get their facts straight before they say something. A lot of them fail but oh well

Any min now I might be attacked with a “Nintendo brings out the same games over and over again so what are you talking about? What new stuff?!”

anyway the 3DS is Doomed!!

:P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Yeah...... you certainly can hack and play games a console that doesn't even have software in it and play games not yet done..... pffff

Roma said:

Yea it is like they jump joyfully every time bad news about Nintendo comes and hurry up to spread the word.

I don’t get the hate I mean they bring new stuff that is good and fun for everybody.

Maybe the site was better before because most of the users were Nintendo fans? Now it is overrun by Sony fans. I have nothing against them but some of them need to get their facts straight before they say something. A lot of them fail but oh well

Any min now I might be attacked with a “Nintendo brings out the same games over and over again so what are you talking about? What new stuff?!”

Theres avid close minded fans on all systems you know.

Any Nintendo system has been hacked pretty early, it was never a real problem for Nintendo AFAIK.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

Any Nintendo system has been hacked pretty early, it was nebver a real problem for Nintendo AFAIK.

True, if you have a good profit out of the hardware and accessories it isnt a big deal.

Icyedge said:
Roma said:

Theres avid close minded fans on all systems you know.

of course just mentioned the most noticeable :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

To the OP: You might want to edit your post since it was comfirmed as fake and a hoax. I agree, Nintendo negative news sure spread quickly, wow.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

axumblade said:

O.o There are 3DS games available on the internet...? 

3DS is b/c right? It could of been a typo and just means it can already play DS roms 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
axumblade said:

O.o There are 3DS games available on the internet...? 

3DS is b/c right? It could of been a typo and just means it can already play DS roms 

Why is this still open? It was proved to be fake wasn't it?