By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Monster Hunter Tri online guild thread, RECRUITING - EU!

I shall attempt to join in on Sunday.

Around the Network
Wetcoaster said:
I'd love to join the NA group and do some hunting with you guys!

My name is Coaster and my ID is LT5Z5Z

Hi Coaster!

What is your current HR? If you are above HR40, you can join in our regular hunting quests. If you are lower, we can join you in your quests until you reach HR40. Also, do you have WiiSpeak or a keyboard, and what times are good for you. We set our game times by Central time.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

EntilZha said:
Wetcoaster said:

Hi Coaster!

What is your current HR? If you are above HR40, you can join in our regular hunting quests. If you are lower, we can join you in your quests until you reach HR40. Also, do you have WiiSpeak or a keyboard, and what times are good for you. We set our game times by Central time.

I'm at HR 168. Keyboard and Wii Speak.

I'm not really on at certain times, just kind of whenever I get a chance. I can work out some times to be on whenever you guys are playing.

Wetcoaster said:
EntilZha said:
Wetcoaster said:

Hi Coaster!

I'm not really on at certain times, just kind of whenever I get a chance. I can work out some times to be on whenever you guys are playing.

That;s...high...

I'll be sure to add you when I update!

Thanks for joining!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wetcoaster said:
EntilZha said:
Wetcoaster said:

Hi Coaster!

HR 168? Really? And you are still playing? Haven't you done everything 2 or 3 times over by now? 

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network
EntilZha said:
Wetcoaster said:
EntilZha said:
Wetcoaster said:

Hi Coaster!

HR 168? Really? And you are still playing? Haven't you done everything 2 or 3 times over by now? 

I met someone who was HR 497 a couple months back. Now THAT'S excessive. HR150 is easy enough to do, after all. You just keep playing, it's easy to forget how long for...

Yes!! I'm finally Ala Star/Gleam/ Black Harvest... sweet!!
Also, I detest those egocentric I'm the best one clusters, let them play alone angry.

I need 1 skypiercer before Super Ala leaves, damn :/

Is there going to be an europe session this sunday?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

woopah said:
Is there going to be an europe session this sunday?

Yes, there will be. But a bit later this week, 6PM good for everyone?

Also, do you know when Super Ala leaves moreonigrato? I haven't been on this weel buit I've been waiting for that quest >.<

Today I think, dunno if it's same for EU though.