By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 profitable exclusives destroying PS3's will it last?

account2099 said:
homer said:
account2099 said:
homer said:

I do not consider 360/pc releases as exclusives, so I guess the ps3 has won already imo lol.

360/pc games are exclusively not on ps3 :P

still not exclusives by any means, to the 360.

sure, but being "exclusively not on PS3" is almost as good.

MS is happy, 360 gets a game and ps3 doesn't. 

Gamers are forced to get it on 360 or their pc. 

MS strategy pays off: they get gamers off their ps3 with every tempting 360/pc title.

That is true, but if anyone tries to claim them as exclusives ,they are lying, but if you are comparing libraries, they help.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
homer said:
account2099 said:
homer said:
account2099 said:
homer said:

I do not consider 360/pc releases as exclusives, so I guess the ps3 has won already imo lol.

360/pc games are exclusively not on ps3 :P

still not exclusives by any means, to the 360.

MS strategy pays off: they get gamers off their ps3 with every tempting 360/pc title.

That is true, but if anyone tries to claim them as exclusives ,they are lying, but if you are comparing libraries, they help.

I think the proper term is "console exclusive" so they are exclusive, at least exclusively not on the other consoles.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Call Meeeee CrazzZZzzYyyy but i thiinnk Uncharted 3 might outsel Gears of War 3 

Well it's obvious now that PS3 is winning in both Japan & EMEAA and Microsoft has tightened it's hold on US market with Kinect so I can not see why this won't go on ,for PS3 to close the gap Sony needs more advertising in US market, that is the only way to push it's console to outsell XBOX360 world wide , but in US market I doubt that they can.

I am not talking about WII here because the forum is between 360 & PS3 , WII is the winner in this generation no doubt in my mind.

Michael-5 said:
homer said:
account2099 said:

I think the proper term is "console exclusive" so they are exclusive, at least exclusively not on the other consoles.

Nope. A console exclusive is a game that is available on the consoles and not a pc so...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
miqdadi said:

Well it's obvious now that PS3 is winning in both Japan & EMEAA and Microsoft has tightened it's hold on US market with Kinect so I can not see why this won't go on ,for PS3 to close the gap Sony needs more advertising in US market, that is the only way to push it's console to outsell XBOX360 world wide , but in US market I doubt that they can.

I am not talking about WII here because the forum is between 360 & PS3 , WII is the winner in this generation no doubt in my mind.

You do realize ps3 has outsold 360 worldwide yearly for the last 3 years right?

homer said:
Michael-5 said:
homer said:
account2099 said:

Nope. A console exclusive is a game that is available on the consoles and not a pc so...

Hm.. that makes sence

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
homer said:
Michael-5 said:
homer said:
account2099 said:

Hm.. that makes sence

If you are not being sarcastic I am happy, but if you are .... :(

i think ps3 will win this year depending on killzone 3 and lbp 3 sales!

forza 4 shouldn't do that bad around 2.5-3.0 million max

gears 3 should do 3.5-4.0 million max

homer said:
Michael-5 said:
homer said:
Michael-5 said:
homer said:
account2099 said:

Hm.. that makes sence

If you are not being sarcastic I am happy, but if you are .... :(

On VGC a console exclusive = a game on one console and PC. There was a thread made by the at the time head mod so you can voice your opinion on what you think is what (actually I think some people got banned for it) but as far as VGC goes, and the forums, L4D2 and the likes are console exclusive.