By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Japanese 3DS lineup taking shape

Dragon Quest? Well if there was any doubt this game would do big in japan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Man I looked over the list three times and did not see Kid Icarus listed. Their big debut title isn't even launching in 2011? Or am I just going blind and missed it? I sure hope this is not the final list, yes theirs alot of great third party software but this will be one of Nintendo weaker launches first party wise. Sure Nintendogs Cats will be huge but out of all the games they've revealed barely any of them will be availible launch year. I mean where's Kid Icarus or LOZ:OoT?

Of course it isn't like Nintendo to just dominate a launch, they always want third parties to have a great launch period. But seriously Nintendo revealed some serious fire power, it would be nice as an early adopter to see that fire power put to good use.

On second thought I bet Nintendo has corporate spies watching PSP2 closely and they will probubly be releasing these games in a competitive fashion. Why release all your big guns in early 2011 when you can bring out the big guns closer to your competitors launch or shortly after to bring them to a swift demise.

I trust Nintendo and in the meantime I will be playing Black and White. While I wait for the titles I am most interested in. As far as third party titles go I am most looking forward to seeing Sonic and Monkey Ball in action.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I wonder what the TBA FF game is, FFV 3D?  FF Tactics A3? or both?

Yeah, that looks like total overkill. It's still domed though.

Really best launchup titles ever?? amazing! but it isnt good for my pockets though ;_; stupid devs...

Around the Network
Joelcool7 said:

Man I looked over the list three times and did not see Kid Icarus listed.

This is what you're looking for:

2011 Shin Hikari Shinwa Palutena no Kagami (Nintendo / Project Sora)

The listed titles are all Japanese names.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

TBA Yu-Gi-OH! (Konami)

*DROOLS*

manuel said:
Joelcool7 said:

The listed titles are all Japanese names.

I was also thrown by the Paper Mario = Mario Story thing. Although the art style makes sense now I know that, they intended for it to be like out of a storybook. That must have got lost in the English translation and it seemed to me to be paper for no reason.

There are a lot of promising titles that will release on the 3DS but the launch line-up isn't very good. Professor Layton is probably the only great and big game. Then the next great and big game coming next is Resident Evil.

I'm personally waiting for Paper Mario.