By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Analyst: "The 3DS went from hot to not in a matter of days."

Squilliam said:
noname2200 said:

All those words, and not one mention of how the stupid device is going to blind our children?  For shame analysts, for shame...

How can blind children read those warnings?

Aren't 3D screens supposed to be perfect for Braille?  O-) 

Edit: Oh, damn, noname2200 was A LOT faster than me.     

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

lol this post is A(plus)! Good job. :p

THE 3DS IS DOOOOOMZED! Im just saying ;)

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Squilliam said:
noname2200 said:
Squilliam said:
noname2200 said:

All those words, and not one mention of how the stupid device is going to blind our children?  For shame analysts, for shame...

How can blind children read those warnings?

Braille. After all, it's a tactile system!

But Nintendo are too bigoted to include that!

Then why did they give 3DS a kind of screen that can get women pregnant when their husband is away?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122592&page=1&str=1173637709#

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Sebastian Kramer > Pachter

I wonder if NTH has numbers of HW for any console...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Sadly, this post would be more believable if it had Micheal Patcher.

I guess they'll be just as wrong as they were with the DS and Wii.

Rol, you good sir, you are on a roll with your threads this year.

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.

Pretty lame reasons to think it will flop. No handheld (that I can name) has ever had achievements so why does it matter now? And sure the short battery life is disappointing but we don't know how true those rumours are yet.

Only way I see it failing is if its too expensive, i.e. Over $300. 

I know this is a joke thread, but for all the people here jumping to conclusions on what Capcom may have said or not regarding Friend Codes:

From Capcom’s Wes Phillips

“More info regarding SSFIV 3D online functionality coming next week. In the meantime, please put this away …”

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/WesPhillips

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin