By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix registers "Final Fantasy 13 2" Domain Name!!

Christian973 said:
Mummelmann said:

Oh please nooooooooooooo!

would say the same.. but i'd buy it if the story is a good one, and the levels are a bit bigger. (and the F*ckin combat system gets some changes. )

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Teo said:
Soonerman said:

Milk much SE?!?

Last 5 years

Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo wars, Halo: Reach

FFXIII

Mario _____  (5465th game)

AC 1, 2, Brotherhood

hmm

Halo 2 came out in 2004.

If they change the way it played, the leveling up system. Make it more traditional in it's attack/magic system, get a decent story that is told by playing the game not reading the game. Then it could be good.

X-2 had good gameplay and a good battle/magic system, it's very playable if on your own and not letting anyone see you play it....

Hmm, pie.

kiefer23 said:

<embedsrc="http://www.youtube.com/v/31g0YE61PLQ?fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/31g0YE61PLQ?&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network

FFXIII-2?

Fine by me. This means that team won't ruin FF15 and the world of FF13 was very interesting but Toriyama's incompetency as a story teller ruined the story of the game. 3 of the 6 characters were good, the remaining 3 were awful, thankfully one of the remaining 3 won't be there in XIII-2 (same with 1 of the 3 good characters though). If they add towns, exploration, keep the battle system and fire Toriyama from the story department this will be a good game.

FF13's development was a disaster, they spent 4 years making a engine and art assets and 1 year pasting it all together into what we know as FF13 today. With a sequel maybe with more time they can do better.

Soriku said:

Featuring Lightning, Vanille, and Fang as the protagonists?

Vanille and Fang are dead, so no.

Fuck final fantasy. I want kingdom hearts 3

Sounds good to me. Just remove that awfull Grand Pulse grinding arena and make it wholy interactive novel.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Rob-Ot said:
Soriku said:

Featuring Lightning, Vanille, and Fang as the protagonists?

Vanille and Fang are dead, so no.

Errr... No, they're not dead.  They turned into crystal after completing their focus. ¬_¬