By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's been your greatest online experience?

One time; I was playing on Live. Then this kid said he wanted to have sex with me D:

Then I heard people don't have mics on PSN so I sit in this lobby and this guy opens a chat with me and says he wants to have sex with me D: 

I have a couple more, but they all end about the same... I don't play online much :/

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network

team fortress 2. Though I enjoy it far more on my PC it is among the funnest console multiplayer experience as well, mainly because there is so much diversity between the classes.

BEST EXPERIENCE Played as a spy and killed an enemy and got injured. Got the enemy medic to heal me and then attempted to kill him only to have "my teammate" that I saw coming turn out to be an enemy spy and kill me.

Left 4 Dead. Versus mode is one of the most addicting online experience ever. Though left 4 dead 2 improved the forumula in every way. The first time I played versus mode was 30 times funner then anything I've done in left 4 dead 2 probably due to playing left 4 dead wayyyy too much.

BEST EXPERIENCE Leaping from on top of a tall building staight onto Zoey. Regardless of the fact they blew my face in a second later, it was one of the most awsome experiences ever.

Halo 3. The combat is superb. It is more of a fps/platformer experience then just straight up fps. Maps were mostly balanced. Everything just felt perfect for a competitive shooting game.

BEST EXPERIENCE My 7 teammates are in an intense fight against the 8 enemies below the bridge with invis. I pick up the shotgun and invis and proceed to jump down into my teammate's sniper shot and he kills me and two enemies when his bullet goes through all three of our heads.

IDK why but my most remembered experiences always had a bad ending heh.

Mario Kart Wii -> Simple and very fun.

Killing Floor -> Perfect co-op FPS to play with friends.

Garrys mod cuz thats just the best period and non-pc would prolly be gears of war, took me half a year to finally get really good at the multiplayer and after that it became a lot more fun than it ever was before.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

World Of Warcraft...It Was amazing.

But since were talking console games, Gears of war, Demon souls, Black ops have all been fantastic

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Well, I'm not much of an online gamer, but I do have to acknowledge Dragon Quest 9's DQVC. That damned thing makes me connect every day, just to see if there's something cool to buy. And getting things like skill seeds definitely counts! ^_^

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Killzone 2, before the bitch ass ISA decided that they would spawn camp, regular camping and use rocket launchers. Killzone 3's online won't be as good though, the more open ended maps with more places to camp, and the shitty controls will destroy it.

My best experience was Metal Gear Online, the matchmaking was so perfectly balanced and the game was about skill.  The higher the level, the better you were.  The game did not have xp or leveling.  Just a number for your rank.

probably Uncharted 2, got a rage(only 3 kills away from a rampant...game ended) wipe out, and a connect 4 in one match!!!

had many great moments playing this game