By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Silent Hill: Downpour Scans!

Okay, is it really called Downpour? Because I swear that that was just a joke someone posted in another thread...or was that you M.U.G.E.N.?

Around the Network
Snesboy said:

Okay, is it really called Downpour? Because I swear that that was just a joke someone posted in another thread...or was that you M.U.G.E.N.?

Apparently so.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Me likez

So awesome.

i want this game to scare the crap out of me yet be artistically beautiful and immersive, thats what made Silent Hill so good IMO.

alas i don't think that will happen , thats why i'm hoping for a new Siren game....

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
PullusPardus said:

i want this game to scare the crap out of me yet be artistically beautiful and immersive, thats what made Silent Hill so good IMO.

alas i don't think that will happen , thats why i'm hoping for a new Siren game....

They'll do their best with the scares (one of the reasons for removing the weapon inventory and making weapons breakable).

They're no Team Silent, but they may be able to pull it off.

i hope so, i myself enjoyed Homecoming but it didn't feel like a SH game there is too much action and no sense of loneliness, Shattered Memories felt more like a new puzzle based and very different game, a bit like Fatal Frame in a sense.