By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games have you finished so far in 2011?

1- Metroid Prime 2.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

Fahrenheit (XBOX) - great from start, but the end was just so a dissapointed..

Alan Wake (x360) - enjoyed it reaaaally much..

Games on the list :

ICO (PS2), COD - Black Ops (x360), maybe Gears Of War (x360), SLY 2 (PS2 - looks promising :)) ), Disaster (Wii), Kung Fu Chaos (xbox), and of course, some great games from xbla :)

The more I read the "console flamewars", the more i love my dreamcast :D

Proud owner of: Dreamcast, PSP, PSOne, PS2Slim, Xbox, Xbox360, Nintendo DSLite, GB color, GB Advanced, Nintendo Wii

Back to the Future Episode 1

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles

Bully

BF: Bad Company 2

Resident Evil 4 (I've owned it for the Gamecube for years and I barely beat it recently.)

Hydrophobia

At the moment I'm in the middle Enslaved. Then I'll probably play Black Ops which is coming in the mail.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Star Ocean: The Last Hope Int'l

All thats left is to wreck the Ethereal Queen but I need to dedicate 5 hours in advance thanks to one of the most ridiculous dungeons in gaming history.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

God of war 2 (god of war 1 in late2010)

God of war 3 (ABSOLUTELY EPIC!! )

Lara Croft and the guardian of light (brilliant game, played togeter with sister, want more!!)

Little big planet 2 (story)

great year sofar :D!

Around the Network

Bioshock 

Resident evil 5

Epic Mickey

KH BBS

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Toy story 3

Trying to find the motivation to finish Darksiders

Will probably finish the first sly cooper game today

axumblade said:

Beat Sly 3 (so I'm done with Sly Collection other than the mini-games.

mini games are easy well at least the two I played

go for batman next

edit just relived that or Darksiders you get to hear Mark Hamill

This is my first post. Been trying to make an account on vgchartz for a while but it didn't work. So quite happy to finally get it done.

Games i've finished this year

Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Currently Playing Mass Effect 1 on steam :)

ME2... thats it...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453