Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-The Finale

MrT-Tar

Around the Network
Ninpanda said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:
RolStoppable said:

These are the finalists? Really now? That's the best VGC had to offer in 2010?

No wonder the forums slowed down so much.

No one really participated in the voting polls.

That's understandable with contenders like these.

I was one of the contenders, but was knocked out by a single point after snfr and MARCUSDJACKSON decided to change their votes at the very last minute, otherwise it would likely be me instead of rainbowyoshi...

Enough about that, I actually vote for Rainbow Yoshi!

?

IIRC, snfr voted for me almost immediately after the thread was posted.

Really? Oh, well, in which case, then just MARCUSDJACKSON did. 

At any rate, I personally believe that these are 4 of the best newcomers this year. Perhaps I should never have won, because I started less than 4 months ago. All of these people have done much for the site, so I believe they should be recognised. That's why it's so hard to make a decision, but, in the end, one must be reached. In this case, I went for Rainbow Yoshi, by virtue of the fact he's the one who set up the competition, and he's the one who has got a lot of criticism as of late due to the competition. So I believe he is the rightful winner of the competition.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I haven't really seen much of any of these users, but I feel I have to vote for Mr. T-Tar because his avatar is easily the best of them.

My vote goes to: Rainbow Yoshi like the avatar!

How long has this been going on? I should have signed up

Around the Network

Rainbow Yoshi!!

Rainbow Yoshi FTW!!

Rainbow Yoshi

Ninpanda said:

Well, this turned out rather oddly. I was sure Wagram, M.U.G.E.N and/or Beuli2 would make it to the finale.

MrT-Tar has my vote.

Wow, those guys were newcomers?

I agree, it's odd that they make it to the semi finals at least - those guys were on fire this year

(not that I would have voted for them here )

Rainbow Yoshi...cool avatar...and I was forced to, err, I mean I came here on my own and voted for him.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Rainbow Yoshi, like last round, :P.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx