By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie Talks: January event and future Wii titles

Beuli2 said:

Retro is still on their after-game vacation watching how their newest game flops.

Hell no, work on DKCR2 probably started before the first was even on shelves.  They laid the groundwork, now they can perfect the formula in just one year... like Rare did from DKC to DKC2.

Around the Network
jarrod said:
Beuli2 said:

Retro is still on their after-game vacation watching how their newest game flops.

Hell no, work on DKCR2 probably started before the first was even on shelves.  They laid the groundwork, now they can perfect the formula in just one year... like Rare did from DKC to DKC2.

Then no beach and hot chicks after-game party? Poor guys at Retro :(

Above: still the best game of the year.

@DavidValbu

Is it confirmed Xenoblade will be released outside Japan?

JGarret said:

@DavidValbu

It's been on NOA's official release list as "Monado: The Beginning of the World" but with no date.  Nintendo trademarked "Xenoblade" for the US and some European nations though, and Xenoblade.com redirects to Nintendo's site...

JGarret said:

@jarrod

a new DKC already?

F-Zero and the 3DS are a perfect match.

Yep, I honestly think they can crank out 3 DKCRs in 3 years.  The 3rd one might be a Wii 2 game though.

F-Zero is the franchise I'd most like to see come back.  I wouldn't mind Retro handling it either...

Around the Network

Titles that need to be seen to be believed? Obviously he's talking about Tingle RPG Wii.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Soriku said:
jarrod said:
JGarret said:

@DavidValbu

It's been on NOA's official release list as "Monado: The Beginning of the World" but with no date.  Nintendo trademarked "Xenoblade" for the US and some European nations though, and Xenoblade.com redirects to Nintendo's site...

When did they trademark Xenoblade for EU?

My mistake, that was The Last Story. :x

Beuli2 said:

New Super Mario Bros Wii with 8 players, online, level editor (you can sell your levels!) and 16 awesome worlds confirmedz. With time travel and Tanookie suit plus permanent Yoshi.

That would be f'n awesome.

Cheebee said:

Titles that need to be seen to be believed? Obviously he's talking about Tingle RPG Wii.

This sounds like the killer app the Wii so much needs right now. It is gonna kill the Kinect fad once and for all!

Above: still the best game of the year.

The only things that I want from Nintendo right now are the 3DS and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I also would love for Nintendo to annouce a StarFox Wii game. I not a huge Pikmin fan,but, I wouldn't mind seeing it. I don't play RPGs,but, I do want Xenoblade and The Last Story to come to the US and EMEAA just b/c I know a lot of people who want those games.