By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
toadslayer72 said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

More funny is...

MS: 360 HW over 50M
VGC:  360 HW over 51M

The financial reports will be very interesting this time.

You need to let that go...  its becoming annoying.

This is definitely one constant here. I don't comment much on posters but this guy/girl is too much. 

Guy. And how many time was I wrong?

Around the Network

There you go:

Video: Samsung 37" LCD, Topfield 7700HSCI (HD-Sat), Denon DVD-2500BT (BluRay), Denon DVD-1940 (DVD)
Audio: Teufel System 5 THX @ Denon AVR 1910
Consoles: Homebrew Xbox 360 (500GB), Xbox 360 Slim (4GB) + Kinect, Homebrew Nintendo Wii, Homebrew Playstation 3 Slim (250GB)

A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him - BELIEVE

Its wierd to me that the 360 is first in the Americas,but, third in EMEAA. Do Microsoft not advertise their games over there or do Europeans just don't care for Microsoft products?

toadslayer72 said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

More funny is...

MS: 360 HW over 50M
VGC:  360 HW over 51M

The financial reports will be very interesting this time.

You need to let that go...  its becoming annoying. 

This is definitely one constant here. I don't comment much on posters but this guy/girl is too much. 

I agree...its becoming sad now..

psp doing pretty good almost the same as last year.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
Metroid: Other M (Wii)
Nintendo
18 8,857 483,743

*sniff* looks like Other M has had it's last week above 10k in a single region. I don't think it will rise above again. Poor Samus... Hel awaits thee. T_T

Just because MS said that they shipped 8 million Kinect? So VGC doesn't trust their own numbers? The sold-through figures doesn't have to be near the shipped figure, as MS shipped a ton the last days. I could go out and make a photo of hundreds of Kinects in stores..

Good sales for Wii and 360 and Kinect!

Poor PS3, maybe next year it'll be number one

Or...maybe,it won't. I'm sure it'll do fine, but when?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Excellent  360, the strongest in America this week, while in EMEAA it's the 2nd weakest, beating just PSP. Overall, though, this week EMEAA is a market a lot stronger than America and the different tastes between the two regions appear quite strong, with Kinect slaughtering Balance Board in America and kicking it out of the Top Ten again, while in EMEAA and WW Kinect beats it, but in a less gruesome way.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Wow 360! Thats pretty great!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords