By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resistance 2 vs Halo Reach [Lens of Truth]

Comparing a 2010 game to a 2008 game? Not really a fair comparison.

Around the Network

what?!?!?!

i thought all insomniac games were 60fps

anyways resistance easily looks and single player has the best fps story ive played, but i think halo's online kills resistance's unbalanced and not so deep online mode.

resistance 3 is gonna be epic especially if they go back to more realistic graphics like in resistance 1.

Badassbab said:
AWESOM-O said:
yo_john117 said:
AWESOM-O said:
Nsanity said:
AWESOM-O said:
Nsanity said:
AWESOM-O said:
Nsanity said:
Reasonable said:

I

Yea one is more technologically advanced than the other,thats the ps3.... hahahah well anyway i have a life so i really dont care.... Just have fun sitting on here all day....

AWESOM-O 

23 year old male from United States

Joined on December 18th 2010online now

He has had 127 profile views and has posted in the forum 67 times which averages 2.79 posts per day

Nsanity 

male from United Kingdom

Joined on October 16th 2009, last online 3 minutes ago

He has had 612 profile views and has posted in the forum 500 times which averages 1.11 posts per day

Hmmm....Very poor response on your part.  

Haha well i never log off my profile, i hate putting passwords and usernames in twice, i just exit out of the page.... I dont need to sit here and argue, il go play my 360, ohhhh  waite it isnt working.... I have two 360's right now, ones a door stop and the other is in the closet, both arent working. So i guess your right, xbox is the better console... Its better at being less reliable.... Thank god my wii and ps3 work since day one.... I start getting annoyed with a console that crashed on me 7 times since 2006... Thats ridiculous..... It just sucks my door stop console is out of warrantee.... But i still wont get rid of my 360, i have too many games for it, and besides my fiance loves kinect... And i want gears of war 3..... And if someone gives me the stupid excuse the new ones dont break, well thats one of the broken ones.... Im just glad xboxs customer service is reliable....  

So you got one 360 you use as a door stop (?!) and as for the other one your fiance plays on the Kinect in the closet? You need a lot of room for Kinect, she must be really small.

Yes ones a door stop hahaha.. For now it is.... And the xbox in the closet isnt working as i said.... I actually have to send it in for repair tomorrow.... So no she cant play kinect from the start cause the xbox isnt workin hahahaha......  And yea theres no possible way to play kinect in my closet hahahaha..... 

AWESOM-O said:
yo_john117 said:
AWESOM-O said:
Nsanity said:
AWESOM-O said:
Nsanity said:
AWESOM-O said:
Nsanity said:
Reasonable said:

I

Yea one is more technologically advanced than the other,thats the ps3.... hahahah well anyway i have a life so i really dont care.... Just have fun sitting on here all day....

AWESOM-O 

23 year old male from United States

Joined on December 18th 2010online now

He has had 127 profile views and has posted in the forum 67 times which averages 2.79 posts per day

Nsanity 

male from United Kingdom

Joined on October 16th 2009, last online 3 minutes ago

He has had 612 profile views and has posted in the forum 500 times which averages 1.11 posts per day

Hmmm....Very poor response on your part.  

Haha well i never log off my profile, i hate putting passwords and usernames in twice, i just exit out of the page.... I dont need to sit here and argue, il go play my 360, ohhhh  waite it isnt working.... I have two 360's right now, ones a door stop and the other is in the closet, both arent working. So i guess your right, xbox is the better console... Its better at being less reliable.... Thank god my wii and ps3 work since day one.... I start getting annoyed with a console that crashed on me 7 times since 2006... Thats ridiculous..... It just sucks my door stop console is out of warrantee.... But i still wont get rid of my 360, i have too many games for it, and besides my fiance loves kinect... And i want gears of war 3..... And if someone gives me the stupid excuse the new ones dont break, well thats one of the broken ones.... Im just glad xboxs customer service is reliable....  

LOL what does any of that have to do with what I was saying?  

I was talking about your posting ratio which is a 2.79 whilst Nsanity's posting ratio is 1.11 meaning you post more then he does (albeit you both post very little in the grand scheme of things)

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
AWESOM-O said:

So no she cant play kinect from the start cause the xbox isnt workin hahahaha......  And yea theres no possible way to play kinect in my closet hahahaha..... 

I don't understand why you're HAPPY that YOU'RE xbox doesn't work. 

Badassbab said:

I thought Resistence 2 looked pretty good but not as good as Gears 2 which came out within a couple months of each other. I also really enyoyed it, in fact gameplay wise I think it's easily better than Killzone 2 though of course Killzone 2 is technically on another level. 

The thing about the LOT comparison is first of all I think comparing different games tech can be misleading as they both set out to do different things but while LOT go on about the water effects in R2 being better, why they didn't go on about the explosions and alpha effects being far superior on Reach is bit baffling. Also the HDR lighting is better on Reach. Every plasma shot has it's own light source. But let's face it, Reach isn't the best looking game on either console though I like the fact that it's different. And also let us 360 fanboys swallow our pride and admit technically the 360 has nothing on GOW3 and U2. Though I did see Gears of War 3 and Bulletstorm on 360 at the Eurogamer Expo and boy did they look very, very good. Epic really know how to push the 360.

they came out within a few days

A Bad Clown said:

:P

yo_john117 said:
A Bad Clown said:

lol

Jay520 said:
AWESOM-O said:

So no she cant play kinect from the start cause the xbox isnt workin hahahaha......  And yea theres no possible way to play kinect in my closet hahahaha..... 

I don't understand why you're HAPPY that YOU'RE xbox doesn't work. 

Im laughing at the playing in the closet line haha... Its actually quite hot watching here play kinect.... Bra and underwear is plus in my books hahaha