By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resistance 2 vs Halo Reach [Lens of Truth]

AWESOM-O said:
Jay520 said:
AWESOM-O said:

So no she cant play kinect from the start cause the xbox isnt workin hahahaha......  And yea theres no possible way to play kinect in my closet hahahaha..... 

I don't understand why you're HAPPY that YOU'RE xbox doesn't work. 

Im laughing at the playing in the closet line haha... Its actually quite hot watching here play kinect.... Bra and underwear is plus in my books hahaha

I dunno man, you seem a little crazy and weird. You weren't by any chance in Arizona on the 9th of this month....

Around the Network
Badassbab said:
AWESOM-O said:
Jay520 said:
AWESOM-O said:

So no she cant play kinect from the start cause the xbox isnt workin hahahaha......  And yea theres no possible way to play kinect in my closet hahahaha..... 

Im laughing at the playing in the closet line haha... Its actually quite hot watching here play kinect.... Bra and underwear is plus in my books hahaha

I dunno man, you seem a little crazy and weird. You weren't by any chance in Arizona on the 9th of this month....

Sorry dude, im on the wrong end of the country for that....... And thats not even something to joke about, seriously

AWESOM-O said:
Badassbab said:
AWESOM-O said:
Jay520 said:
AWESOM-O said:

Sorry dude, im on the wrong end of the country for that....... And thats not even something to joke about, seriously

What happened in Arizona?

yo_john117 said:
AWESOM-O said:
Badassbab said:
AWESOM-O said:
Jay520 said:
AWESOM-O said:

I can't tell if your joking or not being American and all. Unless you avoid the news like the plague.

Badassbab said:
yo_john117 said:
AWESOM-O said:
Badassbab said:
AWESOM-O said:
Jay520 said:
AWESOM-O said:

I can't tell if your joking or not being American and all. Unless you avoid the news like the plague.

No seriously I live in Minnesota and I have absolutely no clue what happened there.  I don't watch the news, and people don't tell me anything.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Badassbab said:
yo_john117 said:
AWESOM-O said:
Badassbab said:
AWESOM-O said:
Jay520 said:
AWESOM-O said:

No seriously I live in Minnesota and I have absolutely no clue what happened there.  I don't watch the news, and people don't tell me anything.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12143774

Badassbab said:
yo_john117 said:
Badassbab said:
yo_john117 said:
AWESOM-O said:
Badassbab said:
AWESOM-O said:
Jay520 said:
AWESOM-O said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12143774

Ok yeah I guess I did here a bit about that...just didn't know it happened in Arizona.

If they find the guy that did that he should get the death sentence.

trasharmdsister12 said:

This thread now has 117 posts. Halo wins!...wait... Oh crap! I just ruined it.

DAMN YOU!!!!!

LOL! thats surprising a 2 year old game won.....