By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP2 Review Thread

Tigerlure said:

Don't worry about Sterling's score. A 7.5 coming from him is good compared to his other reviews.

Like a 10/10 for Deadly Premonition?

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Tigerlure said:

Don't worry about Sterling's score. A 7.5 coming from him is good compared to his other reviews.

Well yeah. Other reviewers gave it horrible scores, but I never played it. I think it's probably a bad game though. What do you think about it?

Jim sterling is a such a tool and a troll, have always said that always will

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Tigerlure said:
Boutros said:
Tigerlure said:

Well yeah. Other reviewers gave it horrible scores, but I never played it. I think it's probably a bad game though. What do you think about it?

Never played it. Never will.

Around the Network

It dropped to a 92 on Metacritic !!! Still a good score though.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

After checking what made LBP2 drop so much, I see a 75 from Destructoid. I wasn't expecting a score in the 70's from any gaming website / publication TBH.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Notorius.A.i.G said:

After checking what made LBP2 drop so much, I see a 75 from Destructoid. I wasn't expecting a score in the 70's from any gaming website / publication TBH.

Jim Sterling effect aka douche troll happened

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Jim Sterling shouldn't have a job.

So, did anybody actually READ the Destructoid review or is it simply going to be ripped because it didn't give the game a 10?

The flaws of the first game are preserved and plain to see, and now that the freshness of the previous title is lacking, the problems are that much more glaring. For all its new gimmicks and flashing lights,LittleBigPlanet 2 can still be best described as a great way to make substandard games. It's fun and it's cute and it's something PS3 fans should check out, but it's relying on a concept that was brilliant two years ago, and just isn't enough anymore to catapult the game into true greatness. 

You're good, LittleBigPlanet 2. But you're not quite as brilliant as you want to be. 

Score: 7.5 -- Good (7s are solid games that definitely have an audience. Might lack replay value, could be too short or there are some hard-to-ignore faults, but the experience is fun.)