By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP2 Review Thread

kowenicki said:
mantlepiecek said:
kowenicki said:

Some people will agree with that, some wont.... I dont. I'd give ODST 8.5 and MGS4 7.5... MGS4 was all a little to self indulgent for my liking.

But picking out individual results like this proves nothing.... over the long term there is simply no evidence of bias whatever sony fans believe... This gen we have seen uproar everytime a PS3 exclusive doesnt get more than a 9.  Its weak.

Well, Infamous - 7/10

Crackdown 2 - 8/10 (<----Holy SHIT, its as good as MGS 4)

Amazing lmao.

Sorry, I don't believe edge.

You mean you only believe them when they give the games you like high scores... thats what you mean.

Anyway this is all off topic.  I said I like the review  scores of LBP2 and I like EDGE...  thats all I wanted to say. Im gone.

No i think he means Edge though some of there reviews are good they have a tendency to give lower score to games that are (to most people) obviously better, Compared to a higher score for sometimes a quite bad game :/

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
mantlepiecek said:

Well, Infamous - 7/10

Crackdown 2 - 8/10 (<----Holy SHIT, its as good as MGS 4)

Amazing lmao.

Sorry, I don't believe edge.

You mean you only believe them when they give the games you like high scores... thats what you mean.

Anyway this is all off topic.  I said I like the review  scores of LBP2 and I like EDGE...  thats all I wanted to say. Im gone.

You mean you like edge's reviews because they are similar to your opinion. Just admit it.

There's plenty of proof of edge not knowing what a quality game is. Crackdown 2 rating higher than Infamous, I don't think that's the opinion of any other reviewer.

Games I like have got high scores on edge too btw, like Fable 2 and L4D ....

Oh wait, notice something similar about them?

CGI-Quality said:

Currently

Metacritic - 93

GameRankings - 93.65%

Nooooooo it went down by 1!!!!! D:

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

CGI-Quality said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Currently

Metacritic - 93

GameRankings - 93.65%

Nooooooo it went down by 1!!!!! D:

It'll likely fluctuate between 92 & 93. Not enough 10s to keep it at 94 and still some more 9s on the way. Not bad though.

No its not bad :P Im looking faward to the "SMG2 so much better than LBP2" thread and prove it with meta xD

ND's Evan Wells

Congratulations @mediamolecule, @mmalex and @siobhanreddy for the amazing reviews of #lbp2. You guys rock! Can’t wait to get my hands on it!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

10/10 Eurogamer Italy

http://www.eurogamer.it/articles/2011-01-06-littlebigplanet-2-recensione

9.5/10 Byteme.gr

http://translate.google.gr/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=el&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=el&tl=en&u=http://www.byteme.gr/game-review/littlebigplanet_2

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Gamesradar

10/10

http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/littlebigplanet-2/review/littlebigplanet-2-review/a-20110107165415781003/g-2010051014114532084

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Gamesradar

10/10

http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/littlebigplanet-2/review/littlebigplanet-2-review/a-20110107165415781003/g-2010051014114532084

yay 10/10 :D

Sweet LBP2 is definitly better than first after I played the demo.

WOW!