By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP2 Review Thread

It's now at a 94 on Metacritic.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

GEEZUS!!

I've haven't seen reviews like this since Uncharted 2.

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

I hope LBP2 surpass LBP1 sales in a shorter period, it'll be awsome if both LBP1-2 becomes 5m sellers.

Notorius.A.i.G said:

It's now at a 94 on Metacritic.

yayyyy :3

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

CGI-Quality said:

94 on Meta

93.65% on GameRankings

That's because its not yet been updated fully.

Around the Network

Why Jim, why?

Destructoid - 7.5/10

"The flaws of the first game are preserved and plain to see, and now that the freshness of the previous title is lacking, the problems are that much more glaring. For all its new gimmicks and flashing lights,LittleBigPlanet 2 can still be best described as a great way to make substandard games. It's fun and it's cute and it's something PS3 fans should check out, but it's relying on a concept that was brilliant two years ago, and just isn't enough anymore to catapult the game into true greatness. 

You're good, LittleBigPlanet 2. But you're not quite as brilliant as you want to be. "

http://www.destructoid.com/review-littlebigplanet-2-191208.phtml

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Gotta love him in the comments section though. Someone posts this:

"Same score as Splatterhouse. 

Really, Jim?"

And he responds:

"You're right. Maybe I scored Splatterhouse too low." 

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

I don't understand how anyone can respect his opinion quite frankly. Especially when he has the pretension of calling himself a reviewer. He's the poorest there is out there and it's sad that some people trust him because they miss on some awesome games and they play some pretty bad ones.

Game Revolution - B plus. 83/100 on Metacritic

"Build a gamer a level, and he plays for a day. Teach him to build, and he plays for a lifetime."

http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/ps3/little-big-planet-2

Currently playing:

Don't worry about Sterling's score. A 7.5 coming from him is good compared to his other reviews.