By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MONSTER HUNTER 4, where do you think it will go?

A203D said:
Roma said:

If I was Capcom I would want to try out the 3D effect the 3DS has with a monster hunter game. I strongly believe the next portable monster hunter game will be on 3DS

It would really help when it comes to hitting a monster with a sword or whatever. Sometimes I try to hit a monster but it is actually a bit further away than I think so I miss it. But in 3d you can actually see the distance between you and the monster.

Maybe the 3D effect will be good, but dont forget 3D is also on PS3, although thats not especially affordable at the moment. but it seems to me it will be 3DS, but this dosent rule out PSP2. i think the PS3 will be around a lot longer than when Nintendo releases the Wii 2 or the next Xbox, so its possible we see a multiplatform release for the HD home consoles imo.

Yes I know :)

I am sure they have had experiments on it but because it is more expensive to develop and too expensive for consumers it remained an experiment until the 3DS came ;)

Sure it might not be as exciting as on a huge screen it is still 3DS size screen exciting and without glasses :D

Nintendo talked about something they used on the GameCube like something people can put in front of their TV instead of glasses. I wonder if they will be doing something like that with the Wii 2

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

i think it will be a wii/ps3 multiplat. afterall i don't think capcom went to all the trouble of porting the mt frameworks engine to the wii only for the sake of Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes. likewise mh4p will be a 3ds/psp2 multiplat.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Definitely 3DS and probably PSP2 as well.

Why has Monster Hunter Tri sold so weak this holiday season? I hope it reaches the 2M mark.

Capcom has no problem releasing titles on both the PS3 and Wii irrespective of the difference in graphical fidelity the machines offer. I don't see why not with a major franchise like MH4.  Capcom does like money.  3DS and PSP2 seems like the best bet for the portable version, Especially since the difference in graphics wont even be that noticeable on such small screens.

This is of course provided that neither company provides free advertising or other incentives.  

Around the Network

Would be cool if they did it for ps3 this time ^^

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

PS3.

I hope its on Wii

morenoingrato said:

Either Wii2  or PS4.

MHP4 will be on 3DS if Nintendo is smart, that'll give them 1st place in Japan for sure

nintendo you mean capcom right?

Kennyheart said:
morenoingrato said:

Either Wii2  or PS4.

MHP4 will be on 3DS if Nintendo is smart, that'll give them 1st place in Japan for sure

nintendo you mean capcom right?

No, I think morenoingrato meant Nintendo should pay Capcom for Monster Hunter exclusivity if they are smart so this way the can have a total win in Japan.