By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So Do you plan to get a new console this year?

So Do you plan to get a new console this year?

Nintendo 3DS 82 50.93%

iPhone, iPad or any Smartphone 4 2.48%

XBOX360 / PS3 39 24.22%

PC 1 0.62%

Wii / DS 12 7.45%

Other 23 14.29%

Total:161

Yup, what better place to know about future sales than this forum, about the poll, the options are limitated and because at this point there isn't any official confirmation about the PSP2 and the tentative release  I decided to leave it out of this poll, but anyway there's always the option "others"

For me only the 3DS, seems like the software lineup is going to be strong this time.

Around the Network

Blackberry (not really a platform for gaming), and 3DS.

thinking about getting a 360 .. mainly for Live and ESPN lol, and im of cause getting a 3DS

Just a 3DS, though if it gets a pricedrop I might pick up a 360 S to replace my launch unit (yes, it still works).  Probably Kinect too so I can play "Panzer Dragoon 4".

In 2010 all I got was an iPhone 4 (if that counts) so I'm overdue. <3

im not. will pick up 3ds when the first revision comes out. might get a smartphone, but it wont' be for playing games on it!

Around the Network

I may buy a PSP but for certain I will purchase a 3DS

I will buy a psp2 that hopfully will come in November. Don't no about 3ds never liked the games on nintendo consoles/handeld and the only game i think look good is resident evil.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

no i have only ps3 and i don't have enough time to play the games for just one console why do i need another one

and also i perefer to use my money to buy games that i want instead of buying another gaming device

I'm definitely getting a Windows Phone 7 this year, and I'm excited about the 3DS, although whether I get one this year is still a bit up in the air. I'm probably buying a new PC as well.

A 3DS without a doubt