By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Looks like Kinect's performance has made haters silent!

Its going by my predictins so far.
Start selling alot at the holidays but decline into nouthing afterward

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

they suffocate people with ads i mean the beat sprint for biggest ad spammer this year. i know over 10 people who bought one without a 360 or any real knowledge of it.

ArnoldRimmer said:
spaceguy said:
Doobie_wop said:

Your wrong. I continue to be openly hateful of Kinect and just because it's a success (which I knew it would be), it doesn't mean that I don't think it's a piece of shit. I dislike motion controls in general. Thank you for creating this thread, it has given me another opportunity to spread my hate.

COme on moderators, if  I said that about the competition I would get banned. DOUBLE STANDARDS huh.

thats why xbox fans don't come onto the internet because of this treatment.  So it's ok to say I think something is a piece of sh-t. I will save this comment for future preference. either you punish all or you let it all go.

Make up your mind. this is the reason It took me so long to join because i see the double standard in this site and many others. You gave all the power to ps3 followers and now look what happens. I can't even say fan--- without getting banned but yet he gets away with calling kinect a piece of shit.

GFYS!

Do you really don't see the difference between

a) someone having a bad opinion on a product

and

b) Personally insulting another person?

doesn't matter. I have used opinions like this and been banned. If you insult ps3 in any way, even a opinion , you get banned. I have tested this thoery and I'm not going to say how but it's pretty easy to guess how.

killeryoshis said:

Its going by my predictins so far.
Start selling alot at the holidays but decline into nouthing afterward

Nope!

Lyrikalstylez said:

Im Glade kinect is a success but I just hope this doesnt dissrupt the non kinect exclusive games for 360!!!

2011 is looking lackluster already

i like glade

Around the Network
iWarMachine said:

i'm really hating what VGC has become...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
iWarMachine said:

insert post here

Trentonater said:
Ajescent said:
iWarMachine said:

insert post here

No you

kidding

do the quote and leave blank combo because I believe the person I'm quoting said everything I wanted to say, less hassle than typing "QFT" :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Trentonater said:

they suffocate people with ads i mean the beat sprint for biggest ad spammer this year. i know over 10 people who bought one without a 360 or any real knowledge of it.

Do you mean you know 10 people who bought it without knowing they needed a 360?

Icyedge said:
Trentonater said:

Do you mean you know 10 people who bought it without knowing they needed a 360?

yes if it was really that hard to understand it