By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Looks like Kinect's performance has made haters silent!

Trentonater said:
Icyedge said:
Trentonater said:

they suffocate people with ads i mean the beat sprint for biggest ad spammer this year. i know over 10 people who bought one without a 360 or any real knowledge of it.

Do you mean you know 10 people who bought it without knowing they needed a 360?

yes if it was really that hard to understand it

How the hell do you manage that? The ads clearly show 360s in them...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Trentonater said:
Icyedge said:
Trentonater said:

they suffocate people with ads i mean the beat sprint for biggest ad spammer this year. i know over 10 people who bought one without a 360 or any real knowledge of it.

Do you mean you know 10 people who bought it without knowing they needed a 360?

yes if it was really that hard to understand it

Honestly, I was hoping I wasnt understanding correctly.

iWarMachine said:

i'm really hating what VGC has become...

I agree with that too...

@trentanator  for real, how the hell do 10 people manage that??? sometimes ignorance is not bliss

jonager said:
Doobie_wop said:

Your wrong. I continue to be openly hateful of Kinect and just because it's a success (which I knew it would be), it doesn't mean that I don't think it's a piece of shit. I dislike motion controls in general. Thank you for creating this thread, it has given me another opportunity to spread my hate.

i second this . i just don't see motion contros nee dto be . op: love your avatar :D

It's ok. You guys are part if the minority group who believes this. Same group who thought the Wii was a gimmick (fad) when it launched. Some 85 million sold later, people are eating their words. I think motion sensor games are here to stay, especially if the software start to become more creative in how motion sensor is used. With Kinect, you could literally play a game by voice along.

Around the Network
MightyGrogg said:
jonager said:
Doobie_wop said:

Your wrong. I continue to be openly hateful of Kinect and just because it's a success (which I knew it would be), it doesn't mean that I don't think it's a piece of shit. I dislike motion controls in general. Thank you for creating this thread, it has given me another opportunity to spread my hate.

i second this . i just don't see motion contros nee dto be . op: love your avatar :D

It's ok. You guys are part if the minority group who believes this. Same group who thought the Wii was a gimmick (fad) when it launched. Some 85 million sold later, people are eating their words. I think motion sensor games are here to stay, especially if the software start to become more creative in how motion sensor is used. With Kinect, you could literally play a game by voice along.

I would say that motion control really are a fad in the sense that a lot of people get very hyped when they try it, and then get tired of it nearly as fast. But, theres more you can do with a Wii. Most of the popular games use it as an addition to the regular input. Lets see what Kinect can do in this regard. I think the legs will depends on whether or not theres good hybrid experiences. Basicaly, my point is, motion control arent a fad when its use in a manner that provide core experiences.

I dont think the haters are silent. The haters are going to hate simple as that, and i dont think the haters ever said it wouldnt be a success they just simply dont like motion controls so whether its a success or not their still going to hate it. Stupid thread!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:

I dont think the haters are silent. The haters are going to hate simple as that, and i dont think the haters ever said it wouldnt be a success they just simply dont like motion controls so whether its a success or not their still going to hate it. Stupid thread!

From your definition of a hater, everyone in the world is a hater. Everyone does at least dislike one thing. I think what we define as a hater, is someone that heavily dislike something without showing objectivity. Im pretty sure most people that dislike motion control are objective person. Sure there is still a minority that simply hate on thing because they arent made by their favorite company. Personally, I dont hate motion control,  but I do dislike casual games when playing solo. Thats why im not going to purchase a Kinect until they start releasing good hybrid games.

spaceguy said:
killeryoshis said:

Its going by my predictins so far.
Start selling alot at the holidays but decline into nouthing afterward

Nope!

nooooooo

my prediction didn't come true I fail

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.