Seece said:
Beuli2 said:
elvacano80 said:

xbox 360- 14 million

PS3- 13.5 million

Wii- 12 million

One can dream right?

LOLOL

That was before the adjustments were made, so I was working based on solid data we had at that point.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
goforgold said:

lulz at this thread

Your avatar is fucking creepy, take it out before I rape it.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:
goforgold said:

lulz at this thread

Your avatar is fucking creepy, take it out before I rape it.

rape this face........we'd love to see you try

Looks like many people over-predicted the Wii

Jay520 said:
Looks like many people over-predicted the Wii

The OP's predictions are utterly hilarious.

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:

wii 16 million:(sales will be flat to down the whole year. The holidays will be down. How much is a question mark because of lack of games we know but I know for sure they are motion games)

360 12 million:(kinect effect will decline and microsoft will not expect it and cut the price to meet forecasts)

ps3 13 million (sales will  decline due to no price cut and sales goingdown in japan causing flat us and europe unable to offset it)

edit I forgot handhelds

DS 14 million (sales will drop again)

PSP 7 million(sales will drop but sony will refuse to drop it )

3DS 10 million (start off slow due to lack of evergreens)

PSP2 0 million (won't come out if ever)

My predictions for the wii and DS decline will be way off.  I didn't expect the DS to go off into 2005 numbers so quick. Also I expected Motion Plus games to offset the wii's decline. Instead they(Nintendo) kill it in favor for wii u. Also my psp 2 prediction is super wrong. Well one third is wrong but still!
It will sell like 1 million and I will be horribly off.

However my 3DS prediction looks like it will be close. So is the HD systems. SO it's like 50/50
Also the events I predicted were completely the opposite of what I expected. Fail -_-

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

i love reading nintendo fan predictions in this thread (especially the OPs) glorious stuff

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Oh god, I love these threads.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

M.U.G.E.N said:
i love reading nintendo fan predictions in this thread (especially the OPs) glorious stuff

Your, point is not valid, *Sound of Rain is not exactly the representation of a brilliant Nintendo fan.

He said Wii Vitality was suddenly gonna be released before E3 even if nothing of it was heard since 2009, and then Wii sales would explode even if that looked like a crap product.

morenoingrato said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Your, point is not valid, *Sound of Rain is not exactly the representation of a brilliant Nintendo fan.

He said Wii Vitality was suddenly gonna be released before E3 even if nothing of it was heard since 2009, and then Wii sales would explode even if that looked like a crap product.

well I never said ...brilliant :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!