By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Welcome to the preteens

c03n3nj0 said:

But I have to go to the world cup first! 

Damned Mayans! 

don't panic,the mayans just deal in cycles,21/12/2012 is just the last move of the human consciousness

nothing ends,you'll get a world cup in

that's what the white witch and her faerys tell me anyway

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
TX109 said:

i have hoes but no guns...does that count(as in, i live) or am i SOL?

If your hoes have guns, then you might still die.

theprof00 said:

Welcome to 2011.

The year when North Korea became normal; The year when a class action lawsuit from a small town brought down Fox News; The year England annexed Ireland; The year the mastermind serial killer, the kinectimal, known affectionately as 'skittles'  would appear; The year China invaded Jamaica.

Get your guns, get your hoes. If you didn't have a hangover on January 1st, you caught the zombie virus that would emerge the following year. 

Enjoy the last year of eating chicken, fools.

Gosh. Did you have a dick in your ass when you where typing that?

LMAO @ North Korea and normal. That will not possibly happen until Kim "lil" Jong Ill is dead.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
theprof00 said:

Welcome to 2011.

The year when North Korea became normal; The year when a class action lawsuit from a small town brought down Fox News; The year England annexed Ireland; The year the mastermind serial killer, the kinectimal, known affectionately as 'skittles'  would appear; The year China invaded Jamaica.

Get your guns, get your hoes. If you didn't have a hangover on January 1st, you caught the zombie virus that would emerge the following year. 

Gosh. Did you have a dick in your ass when you where typing that?

LMAO @ North Korea and normal. That will not possibly happen until Kim "lil" Jong Ill is dead.

The year when Weezy returns?

Definitely weirder than all the stuff in the OP combined.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Did all the stuff in the OP actually happen? 0_o

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Yes.

This thread would have been more successful in Off-topic.

Snesboy said:
yo_john117 said:

Yes.

Fill me in on these details since I haven't heard any of them.

yo_john117 said:
Snesboy said:
yo_john117 said:

Yes.

Fill me in on these details since I haven't heard any of them.

I'm too lazy to find the source.

theprof00 said:

Welcome to 2011.

I am sorry, but (when I first read your title) I thought you were welcoming the preteen members of VGChartz in a brilliant plot to obtain their information and trust in this thread so that you could subject them to nefarious whims at your leisure.

Once I noticed that TIME was your subject, the title became much less scandalous (though funny nonetheless).