By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-Round 2-Match 3

morenoingrato said:

These rules are unfair:

-Dany612 also voted for himself, but you just ignored it

-If you speak about "advantage" Dany612 spammed and begged in many people's walls to vote for him, thus he is winning.

That is called marketing and strategy...you know like the elections for president...he rounded up tons of supporters LOL.

Around the Network

I think I haven't voted yet here, so: MARCUSDJACKSON gets my vote.

But it's always a hard decision who to vote for...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

morenoingrato said:

These rules are unfair:

-Dany612 also voted for himself, but you just ignored it

-If you speak about "advantage" Dany612 spammed and begged in many people's walls to vote for him, thus he is winning.

I didn't vote for myself! I just replied to someone who voted for himself and I said NO Dany612...i didn't vote for myself!

I didn't beg, I just linked em here and most were my friends here anyway <_<

P.S morenoingrato is mad that I made a thread that rivaled his and mine privailed in post, so he threatened me to take me out of this Newcomer of the Year competition. Please disregard anything he might say or do against me.

*Sound Of Rain said:
dany612 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

I only remember seeing 2 of the 3 members...the other one I never heard of before so...anyway back to the voting!

This one is a hard choice...I guess I...vote for...

dany612

Though I find it very odd that dany612 sent me a friend request this morning...I thought he wanted to be my friend.(Becomes very sad)

I did want to be your friend. I happened to stumble upon you on my nemises thread :D. Plus you have uDraw the coolest davice this year.

What Nemesis thread?

Yup I have uDraw and only played it for like an hour so far but that hour was kind of interesting and cool.

The NSMBW passes 20 million thread. morenoingrato has become my nemesis and he is trying everything he can to take me out of this competition, or from possibly winning.

Well I played it with my nephew, its pretty fun.

dany612 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
dany612 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

I only remember seeing 2 of the 3 members...the other one I never heard of before so...anyway back to the voting!

dany612

Though I find it very odd that dany612 sent me a friend request this morning...I thought he wanted to be my friend.(Becomes very sad)

I did want to be your friend. I happened to stumble upon you on my nemises thread :D. Plus you have uDraw the coolest davice this year.

What Nemesis thread?

Yup I have uDraw and only played it for like an hour so far but that hour was kind of interesting and cool.

The NSMBW passes 20 million thread. morenoingrato has become my nemesis and he is trying everything he can to take me out of this competition, or from possibly winning.

Ha Ha...he always has a Nemesis for some reason...I was his nemesis back in February...We both almost got banned Lol...lets see what I can do.

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
dany612 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
dany612 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

dany612

What Nemesis thread?

Ha Ha...he always has a Nemesis for some reason...I was his nemesis back in February...We both almost got banned Lol...lets see what I can do.

He just spammed my wall! Is there any way to report him? That way he can get banned >:)

dany612 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
dany612 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
dany612 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

dany612

What Nemesis thread?

He just spammed my wall! Is there any way to report him? That way he can get banned >:)

See if it continues and then I will step in...you won't lose this match Lol...watch and see.

*Sound Of Rain said:
Conegamer said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

dany612

Don't be sad, everyone wants to be your friend

Now your making me feel bad because I didn't vote for you in your match...

I find that difficult to believe, you're just a likeable person. You also seem to be the only supporter of UDraw tablet, and I'm uncertain if I should get it (live in the UK BTW), so your advice would be greatly appreciated

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

snfr said:

I think I haven't voted yet here, so: MARCUSDJACKSON gets my vote.

But it's always a hard decision who to vote for...

Yes, a hard decision...

*glares*

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

dany612!!!

:D