By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-Round 2-Match 3

morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

dany612 looks like the clear winner, MARCUSDJACKSON had the chance to win but ruined it by violating rule 4.

As I said, you contradicted you own rules of the "advantage"

I need proof of dany612 cheating though, I have looked but have not found any violation.

Your rules are flawed, someone cannot vote for himself but are allowed to spam on people's walls to get votes

If I spammed wouldn't people be annoyed? Why would they even vote for me? It's not as if they were forced, they had options to who to vote for.

Around the Network
dany612 said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

dany612 looks like the clear winner, MARCUSDJACKSON had the chance to win but ruined it by violating rule 4.

I need proof of dany612 cheating though, I have looked but have not found any violation.

Your rules are flawed, someone cannot vote for himself but are allowed to spam on people's walls to get votes

If I spammed wouldn't people be annoyed? Why would they even vote for me? It's not as if they were forced, they had options to who to vote for.

Sorry, but there's a reason it's wrong. People feel compromised and possibly the wouldn't even have voted in the first place.

That's why it was forbidden in the Greatest User Tournament, and many people see it wrong in other contests.

morenoingrato said:
dany612 said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Sorry, but there's a reason it's wrong. People feel compromised and possibly the wouldn't even have voted in the first place.

That's why it was forbidden in the Greatest User Tournament, and many people see it wrong in other contests.

Oh really...just look how much you have spammed on my wall!! I never spammed! Period. 

dany612 said:
morenoingrato said:
dany612 said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Oh really...just look how much you have spammed on my wall!! I never spammed! Period. 

That's different, I did not do it to win (cheat) in a contest

morenoingrato said:

He didn't cheat he won because he has friends...LOL...oh yeah what about me I thought I was enemy #3!

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
morenoingrato said:

He didn't cheat he won because he has friends...LOL...oh yeah what about me I thought I was enemy #3!

nah... you're not worthy of being my enemy anymore

Rainbow Yoshi said:

MARCUSDJACKSON had the chance to win but ruined it by violating rule 4.

I reiterate what I said earlier.

morenoingrato said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
morenoingrato said:

So if I am not worthy of being called your enemy what am I now? Donkey? Roach? Servant?

*Sound Of Rain said:
morenoingrato said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
morenoingrato said:

So if I am not worthy of being called your enemy what am I now? Donkey? Roach? Servant?

dany612's Wall

1 - 10 of 151 
 1 - 10 of 151 

Just to let you know, I have a killer dtrategy to kill you next round you poor fool

| Delete | Wall-To-Wall

JUST LOOK AT HIS EVIL-NESS!!!!!

dany612 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
morenoingrato said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
morenoingrato said:

dany612's Wall
 1 - 10 of 151 
 1 - 10 of 151 

Just to let you know, I have a killer dtrategy to kill you next round you poor fool

| Delete | Wall-To-Wall

JUST LOOK AT HIS EVIL-NESS!!!!!

Lol...you haven't seen anything yet. He can get dangerously sneaky if you let him.