By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NSMB tops 44 million! BEST SELLING GAME EVER!

Congrats to both NSMB and NSMBW as NSMB franchise, for a total of 44 million units sold! 

I am excluding Wii Sports since that game for the most part of its lifetime has been bundled. Take that Wii Play, Modern Warefare 2 and Black Ops!

NSMBW-20 million NSMB-24 million= 44 million tops!                                                       

FOR ALL THE CRITICS: The NSMB franchise as a whole has surpassed 44 million units.  NSMBW was made on the same system that produced NSMB for the DS. It has the same artstyle, the same gameplay flow, modified levels to fit the Wii , and levels and additions modified for the Wii. You can't expect it to be a complete port since the WIi is far superior in power and graphics then the DS. This isn't the first port that has been modified for the Wii people! 

Around the Network

And they said it wouldn't top MW2 combined.

Above: still the best game of the year.

It's two different games.

But both of these game have will pass 25 millions.

axumblade said:

Um. The difference between those games that you mentioned and NSMB is that NSMB DS and NSMB Wii are two different games entirely.

That would honestly be like combining Modern Warfare 1 and Modern Warfare 2's sales and saying that Modern Warfare is the highest selling game of all time...

Sorry, but you're wrong. You can't fight nonsensoleum with logic. It's against the rules.

Above: still the best game of the year.

I still think that if the levels, options, difficulty, multiplayer...aren't the same, it's not the same game XD

Around the Network

And people wonder why I mistook dany612 with Snake612... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Lulz @ random joke thread.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

NiKKoM said:

And people wonder why I mistook dany612 with Snake612... >_>

It's not Game Over! I can be your 612, 612 is back! It's me Dany612.......me and Snake612 have something in common. We both love Metal Gear Solid

The Wii version is not a port of the DS one. They both have different levels. I've played both of them a lot and I know. The only thing they have in common is the art style. Even Miyamoto said that they are different games.

Dont insult NSMBWii by saying it's a port, please.