By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many Stars do you have in SMG?

80 something.

Last attempt was the lava spire daredevil star.

I got hit by the fire creature just before the star

My websites

http://catprog.org

Online games that I play:

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Catprog

Around the Network
superchunk said:
@Sam Yikin --- I'm assuming you have 123 = 121 1st play and 2 2nd play through? Correct? As I thought there were only 121 possible on each play through.

Also if you are having trouble with the bomb trash removal secret stars the hint is the golden hidden coins on the ground. Look at where they are placed.

Yeah, including second play through.

And you can't get the 121st star until you get all stars in your second playthrough 

Just got to 242 the other day. Boy is it depressing looking at such a high death count especially with everybody else talking about low death counts.....

Death count? There's a death count in the game? :p

2008 Predictions:

Wii: 44 Million
Xbox360: 25 Million
PS3: 22 Million

DS: 90 Million
PSP: 37 Million

I only have around 15 stars. I have been too busy trying to finish Fire Emblem. I am at the Chapter III Endgame battle and I am trying to navigate the battle without killing anyone the Dawn Brigades members, if I weren't trying to spare them the battle would be MUCH easier.

Around the Network
CB said:

Yeah it secretly keeps a running tally of your death count and you can't see it until you get all 242 stars. People have already started 0 death files which I can't personally comprehend as I would grow quite weary of resetting the game without saving anytime I died.

How do you play get the Grand Finale star? I beat the game with Luigi having 120 stars, and it said the Grand Finale star had been unlocked...but the thing is I don't know how to even get there. Can anyone help?

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

azrm2k said:
CB said:

Yeah it secretly keeps a running tally of your death count and you can't see it until you get all 242 stars. People have already started 0 death files which I can't personally comprehend as I would grow quite weary of resetting the game without saving anytime I died.

Uhoh...my count's gonna look really bad when I get there, lol (121 + 5 stars, Fire Emblem says hi)

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

120. I started again as Luigi, but I don't see the point. It's going to be the exact same thing, but just with Luigi.

I got 120 with Mario and I believe I have 93 with Luigi.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!