By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Where do you go to find out more about a game?

Where do you go to find out more about a game?

GameSpot 18 10.06%

IGN 36 20.11%

GameTrailers 33 18.44%

VGChartz / gamrReview 30 16.76%

Google Search 23 12.85%

Other (specify) 39 21.79%

Total:179

VGC & Gametrailers for the most part.

Around the Network

I go to Gamespot to find out more about games, N4G for news, and VGC for the forums.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Vgchartz or IGN

IGN, it has everything. Videos, articles, and the daily fix to review a days news. Then i post and discuss about it here. A hot girl gamer would bring in thousands of hits if you have a new video site, just saying. 

google the game and click on one of the first few links.

Around the Network

I go to IGN and even youtube.  I'm a fan of video reviews/previews and IGN's are pretty professional looking--even when I don't agree with them.

If I want to find out more about a game I usually go to gametrailers cause I'd rather watch videos about games then read about them.

But I actually find out about new games from the users on this site quite often.

IGN

Neogaf 

GameTrailers

Joystiq

Eurogamer

N4G

Google.

But if it's released, I read what people on VGChartz say as opposed to reviewers because they are more real and unbiased. Forum and GamrReview.

ioi said:
Nsanity said:

IGN

Neogaf 

GameTrailers

Joystiq

Eurogamer

N4G

Pros / cons of each?

N4G - very helpful, but riddled with fanboyism, hate and sometimes misleading stories get approved.

Joystiq - very helpful and seem to be up to date on everything.

Neogaf - lot of NPD numbers get leaked there.

GameTrailers - i get lot of my info from their official threads, forums are vey helpful, tons of user movies and up to date video game trailers.