By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever done something in a video-game that made you feel bad?

In New Vegas I talked a girl into killing her mom. Just typing that makes me feel bad.

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

Around the Network

Jumping off yoshi to save myself from missing the next platform. He was a good companion.

I failed to save Meryl in my first playthrough of Metal Gear: Solid.  I spent many hours trying to atone for that failure.  Killing Sniper Wolf made me feel really bad, too.  Wasn't able to bring myself to gun down the innocents at the airport in Modern Warfare 2.  Couldn't watch the Rachni Queen die in Mass Effect when I played the Renegade path on my second playthrough.  I play my games with a fully armed and operational conscience.

The first time I played GTA III.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

In inFamous... I played through as evil Cole. I felt horrible and never did it again. People yelled at me, threw rocks; everyone hated me. And I killed them. Killed them all. 

I can't bring myself to do it again. Every time I start up the game and tell myself I'll be evil... I get to the first mission and fail. I can't do it. I can't do it.

Around the Network

Shadow of the Colloseus and Tales of Phantasia

when i was mean to morrigan ending our relationship :(. and when i killed that elf guy.

all in da:o

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

insomniac17 said:

In inFamous... I played through as evil Cole. I felt horrible and never did it again. People yelled at me, threw rocks; everyone hated me. And I killed them. Killed them all.

I can't bring myself to do it again. Every time I start up the game and tell myself I'll be evil... I get to the first mission and fail. I can't do it. I can't do it.

that is the best feeling anyone could have! i had it to, i killed them all, and i was happy, sticky grenades for the win!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Not only when I do something.....I really care about the people in the games =p..

As an example if in Halo I go in a tank and some A.I. soldiers sit on it and dies at some point I restart the mission...Or go to the last checkpoint X_X..

I want them to survive...Yeah I know it is crazy..Especially when I can them bring to a safe place but at the end of the game blow up the Halo (ring) while they are still on it X_X..

morenoingrato said:

Being unable to save Lucca's mom in my first playthrough of Chrono Trigger, dang, I was so ashamed of me

What? You can save her? Doesn't she always get tricturated by that machine? o.O

Above: still the best game of the year.