By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever done something in a video-game that made you feel bad?

Also when I was younger I felt bad about killing the poor sheeps in Age of Empires to feed myself over them. I was so young. Young and naive.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:

Also when I was younger I felt bad about killing the poor sheeps in Age of Empires to feed myself over them. I was so young. Young and naive.

Really? That was like my favourite part. I actually went bezerk and got my villagers to kill all of them at once for fun so most of the meat ended up rotting, xD.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Beuli2 said:
morenoingrato said:

Being unable to save Lucca's mom in my first playthrough of Chrono Trigger, dang, I was so ashamed of me

What? You can save her? Doesn't she always get tricturated by that machine? o.O

You get close to the machine and it asks you for a code, you have to press L-A-R-A on your DS (or snes) and she gets saved.

After that, you can see her walking on the house again

morenoingrato said:
Beuli2 said:
morenoingrato said:

Being unable to save Lucca's mom in my first playthrough of Chrono Trigger, dang, I was so ashamed of me

You get close to the machine and it asks you for a code, you have to press L-A-R-A on your DS (or snes) and she gets saved.

And how should I have known that ¬¬

Beuli2 said:
morenoingrato said:
Beuli2 said:
morenoingrato said:

errrmmmm in the kitchen there is a huge note that says "in case of emergency, the password is the name of my lovely wife"

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Beuli2 said:
morenoingrato said:
Beuli2 said:
morenoingrato said:

errrmmmm in the kitchen there is a huge note that says "in case of emergency, the password is the name of my lovely wife"

Why would I go to the kitchen? The kitchen is where womans belong, not a place for a manly man like me.

luvtospooge said:

Listening to GLaDos and killing my Companion Cube...

the only game related thing I've felt guilt over was spending my hard earned cash on that pos nes game: DinoWarz  something something Spondylus   /facepalm  that troubles me to this day.

...and for never completing the GC game: Beyond Good and Evil.  What an absolute gem of a game.  I'm a fool for not picking it back up and playing it again even now.  Anyone with the ability to give that game a whirl and doesn't is missing out big time.

tarheel91 said:
luvtospooge said:

Listening to GLaDos and killing my Companion Cube...

Saddest day EVER!

--

Pressing select my first time through Metal Gear Solid because I couldn't press circle fast enough.

The second playthrought of NieR.

*Spoilers*

-

-

-

Killing Beepy and Kalil. In your first playthrough, you are led to believe that the older brother was killed by a robot (Beepy), and this robot is controlled by a shade (Kalil). The younger brother asks you to kill this robot and the shade, so you do because shades are the bad guys.

However, extra cutscenes are played on the second run. You find out that Kalil's mom sacrificed herself to save Kalil. Kalil is left alone crying until Beepy comes in and asks what's wrong. They become friends, and you see their relationship building up. Then it is revealed that the cause of the older brother's death was due to the ruckus the brothers were making. Beepy and Kalil had a conversation, saying that it was unfortunate the brother died, and that they weren't going to hurt the brothers. Basically, the shade and robot were nice guys, and not the terrible monsters you were led to believe throughout the whole game. It was a little sad seeing them die together after that.

-

-

-

*End Spoilers*