By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever done something in a video-game that made you feel bad?

Being unable to save Lucca's mom in my first playthrough of Chrono Trigger, dang, I was so ashamed of me

Around the Network

If killing all those thousands of children in Fallout 2 didnt make me feel bad...nothing will.

Shooting U-Mos in Metroid Prime 2. It never crossed my mind that i could shoot him, and i tested it to see what would happen (he shields himself), but i definitely felt bad doing it

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

slaughtering an family of coyotes in Fallout New Vegas 

Also killing an baby one.Stuff like that is depressing WHY have that in an Game???

I tried to avoid it but it was in my way, also the family had nothing anyways. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Those poor colossi :'(

Around the Network

I felt bad letting Curly die in my first run through Cave Story.

Immortal said:

Well, generally, in any RPG, I feel terrible when I randomly lie to somebody asking me a question which will not impact my game in any way whatsoever, :O.

I don't know why, but that bothers me as well.

And this is from a person that laughed at the 50 casualties he ran over in GTA.

Killy_Vorkosigan said:

In my first playthrough of The Witcher, in the second episode, I got into a cavern and had sex with a witch. Then, when I got out of the cavern with my new girlfriend, people from the nearby settlement wanted to burn the witch, they blamed her because a huge hellhound was terrorising the village. 

At first, I choose to protect the witch and told the villagers to gtfo, but just afterwards, I had to fight the hellhounds alone, the witch only helping by healing me. The fight was near impossible and I died ten or twenty time trying.

Finally, I took my save back, decided to give the witch (I just had sex with her, I felt bad...) to the wrath of the villagers. this time, the fight against the hellhound was much easier, since 5 villagers were siding me in the fight, and I used them as meatshield to fight the Hellhound.

I still feel bad :/

Don't, because it's a familiar, timeless story:  boy meets girl, boy boinks girl, boy protects girl from angry mob, boy keeps getting killed by a stupid boss, boy goes back in time, boy boinks girl again, and then boy helps burn girl at the stake.

[spoiler/]It's unoriginal, but hey, gotta stick with the classics, right?[/spoiler]

Shooting the salesman in Resident Evil 4 :/. Luckily he showed up again in another location....but then i shot him again :/

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Not usually, but I do feel bad about killing animals in games. I don't mean shooting enemy dogs in Black Ops, but shooting innocent animals. Also I feel somewhat bad about killing women and old people in GTA but not that much because its just a game.