By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda:SS is half done

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-12-22-miyamoto-new-wii-zelda-is-half-finished

.http://wii.ign.com/articles/114/1141463p1.html

Around the Network

Oooh.  Links.  Awesome.

If you link back (haha) to the original interview, Miyamoto says that the game is "over half complete." Very poor reporting by Eurogamer. For all we know, the game could be at 70%, 80%, 90%, etc, not strictly 50%.

Cactus said:

If you link back (haha) to the original interview, Miyamoto says that the game is "over half complete." Very poor reporting by Eurogamer. For all we know, the game could be at 70%, 80%, 90%, etc, not strictly 50%.

If the game was close to 70% they would have said thta Zelda is 70% completed. They have said that it's over 50%, so it means it's around 55%, 56%, 53% ...

I remember telling everyone that Zelda would be released next Christmas. Yes, Nintendo lie tu us...again.

DavidValbu said:
Cactus said:

If the game was close to 70% they would have said thta Zelda is 70% completed. They have said that it's over 50%, so it means it's around 55%, 56%, 53% ...

I remember telling everyone that Zelda would be released next Christmas. Yes, Nintendo lie tu us...again.

He didn't (or can't) go into specifics. The interview doesn't even give context to his answer, or exactly what question he was asked. Like I said, "over half done" could mean anything.

Around the Network

Then how is it going to make it to it's early release date.

OMG yesss.... This game guys is gonna rock out loud.... Thumbs up.... Wooohooo

I am ashamed to say this but I have never played a Zelda game. But I'm planning on making this my first !!!

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I just wonder, what would be the point of announcing Zelda at last June's E3 if they were gonna delay it in 2011 to a point after THAT year's E3.

After E3 reactions, they probably put in extra work based on people's reactions. If that is the case, I am glad they did present it last June.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Notorius.A.i.G said:

I am ashamed to say this but I have never played a Zelda game. But I'm planning on making this my first !!!

May the Triforce be with you.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile