By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

Acevil said:

Signed up for true gamer score, my goal is to break back into the top 25 like I was two years ago.

(I stopped playing xbox360 games due to my lack of purchases....because my friend borrows my game. . . thus making me a ps3 trophy person....but now he is getting PS3....)

So 10,000 achievement points within the next month or so....sounds hard but I can do it. 

Seriously? 0_o

Around the Network

Damn, Mass Effect 2 (yeah I know I'm late) is totally screwing my TA ratio for the week. I'm at 27% and the highest ratio achievement is 1.08. Looks like everyone finishes this game.

yo_john117 said:
Acevil said:

Signed up for true gamer score, my goal is to break back into the top 25 like I was two years ago.

(I stopped playing xbox360 games due to my lack of purchases....because my friend borrows my game. . . thus making me a ps3 trophy person....but now he is getting PS3....)

So 10,000 achievement points within the next month or so....sounds hard but I can do it. 

Seriously? 0_o

I should have worded it better, by adding "so" I mean couple of months.

Acevil said:
yo_john117 said:
Acevil said:

Seriously? 0_o

I should have worded it better, by adding "so" I mean couple of months.

Heh ok.  You should try to get it all in 1 month anyways cause that would be complete beast.

On Kingdom of Keflings, did any one else have trouble doing the cannon achiement, how many cannons did the successful achievment getters build?

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:

On Kingdom of Keflings, did any one else have trouble doing the cannon achiement, how many cannons did the successful achievment getters build?

I assume you mean World of Keflings...

You just have to set it up so that the kefling keeps shooting forever in a circle of cannons.  Eventually it will pop up...  I put a kefling in to the endless cycle I made, and then went and did other things.  Eventually it popped...

NeoRatt said:
AussieGecko said:

I assume you mean World of Keflings...

You just have to set it up so that the kefling keeps shooting forever in a circle of cannons.  Eventually it will pop up...  I put a kefling in to the endless cycle I made, and then went and did other things.  Eventually it popped...

ah ceers i just made this one long arse line, when i did it in a circle and it didnt come up straight away i thought i had to do it in a line haha, I am up to the castle making but side tracked by the achievement :)

I am doing alright with achievements this week :)

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Just so you are aware I have also created Achievment Won and Percentage Complete leaderboards on True Achievements for this league...

They can be viewed here:

Achievements Won: http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=2372

Percentage Complete: http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=2373

My completion rate is so low because I almost never play online, I believe. I must have less than 5000 GS for online stuff.

Machina said:

Nice, like the new TA leaderboards (and not just 'cos one of them gives me the highest placing I've managed on any of our leaderboards :P). I'm surprised we don't have more people with an 80% completion percentage :S

I'm a fair bit below 80%, and the more games you have the harder it is to try get your completion percentage up overnight

But if anything these two new leaderboards will motivate me to play even more of my back catalogue, even the ones that i do not have a prayer of ever completing like Sonic Unleashed for example.