By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Super Mario Bros Wii 2 will be launched in 2011!

For those who looked at ioi's avatar and tought this was something actually important , you were just fooled.

To all my fans who were waiting to rejoice another of my marvelous threads, the wait is over.

Anyways. In my latest lunch with Miyamato-san, we talked about his upcoming game, Pikmin 3. It was very entertaining. We also talked about NSMB Wii 2, And as said in the title, I'll be writing down why it will be launched in 2011, if you still doubt me.

Above: what I'm talking about, but actually made by Nintendo

1- It took Nintendo 3 years to make Super Mario Galaxy 2, after launching Galaxy 1. With one less dimension to develop, it logically should take 2 years to make another 2D Mario.

2- There won't be any other major title in 2011, as Zelda will be delayed forever and the vitality sensor is just a myth.

Above: does it exist? Does it doesn't exist?

3- Nintendo needs a big hit to keep the Wii at good levels, and Pikmin, although being cute, won't cut it.

On the left: LOL!

4- I also talked to Darth, a big PS3 fanboy, and even him wants the game:

Above: as clearly stated by darth, he wants NSMB Wii 2.

5- There won't be a 2D Mario for 3DS so soon because Miyamoto want's to play first with treasure hunting Mario in it.

Miyamoto: who want's more 3D Mario shovelware?

I could list more, but I guess this is enough to cause hate.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

Don't you have exams or something... so you would take a ban request... just for say.. 16 months.. that's what we, your fans really want you to do..  >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

You little... I looked at the thread title, I looked at the avatar...

How could you do such a thing, :O!?

And here I thought I'd be getting more Mario goodness before 3DS, :(.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

You suck.

NiKKoM said:

Don't you have exams or something... so you would take a ban request... just for say.. 16 months.. that's what we fans really want you to do..  >_>

Too bad for ya, my classses finished November 23th and only start in February!  And you're not my fan.

Around the Network
Immortal said:

You little... I looked at the thread title, I looked at the avatar...

How could you do such a thing, :O!?

And here I thought I'd be getting more Mario goodness before 3DS, :(.

1 more fool baited for this thread;

--OkeyDokey-- said:

You suck.

Those filthy words won't work on me you fool!

Ugh! You A**!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

To Beuli2:

regards

Cunning_Linguist

You have fans?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)