By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

EBWOP:

SAK, I wasn't implying you thought I was trying to defend you. It's just you were curious why I voted Stefl over nen or yourself. I wanted to make it clear to everyone that my vote on Stefl doesn't mean I think pressure should be left off of you.

Stefl1504 said:

You are right with the option, where SAK is scum, but if SAK is town there is also the possibilty that the votes last day were scattered between them... but then there is also the possibility that they will focus their votes on someone else today... like... nen, or me, or just someone else... assuming that SAK is scum, if SAK happens to be lynched and turns town, then there is very well the possibilty that the voters for him(and scottie) are scum... of course maybe they have planned to scatter their votes so that they can't be associated by votes... all theories that can be made... right now I am going to stick with my vote...

Ah, so now you're accepting the follies of your logic yesterday that prof and I were trying to point out. If you're voting SAK because you think he's most likely to flip scum, that's fine. If you're doing so because you think you'll be able to figure out who scum is from the votes.. Well it can be useful evidence, but by your own admission it'd be illogical to count on it.

Acctualy I believe he is scum AND I can find other scum from the votes...

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Acctualy I believe he is scum AND I can find other scum from the votes...

So you do already have suspects within the 8 other players besides yourself and prof that voted scottie yesterday? I still think it's far too little to go on at this point, but I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

radishhead said:

I don't think that the Sailor Moon game should ever be spoken of again.

At least in the Sailor Moon game, everyone could understand what was going on.

I mean, 18 pages in two days, and I genuinely have no idea what's happening. The fact that dtewi's advice message was in some kind of Confederate drawl doesn't help much.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
radishhead said:

I mean, 18 pages in two days, and I genuinely have no idea what's happening. The fact that dtewi's advice message was in some kind of Confederate drawl doesn't help much.

Watch out what you say - I just admitted that I don't understand what's going on a few posts up, and now it's being manipulated into making me look like Mafia.

Actually, I might as well make a vote on that, for, as well as other things, jumping on a pretty trivial post and turning it into something else. 

Vote: SAK

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Hang on, I got the wrong player - sorry SAK.

Unvote: SAK

Vote: Linkzmax

He was also rude to me :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

just was chaing to see if the day has started yet.  I see it has but I don't have time  at the moment except I'm still pretty sure about hat but don't think anyone will listen.

Vote HAT for all the reasons I had yesterday

I wrote you off because you sided with ST against me and i was sure you guys were mafia

But I'm prepared to listen to you now. So tell me what was it that made you so suspicious of Hat ?

Reasons I'm suppsicios of HAT

first my last summary

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3829057

some of the contradictions in his posts

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3823941

A post where I mention several things he says that are flawed, wrong or insulting. Unfortunatly I ended that one in a way that got the focus off him and onto me as ff so kindly pointed out

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3823903

and here where he continuded to not respond to any ponts in my first post and says he did already by just quoting from the mafia site.  Hardly a responce to my post point by point just calling it all scumy without any further thought. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3823838

So from all of this one could conclude HAt is bad with math and a bit lazy with his posting so that he just lumps it all as scum without making a point by point argument.  Or that he is scum and is intentionally putting out bad information.  Lying about it.  Ignoring my points and calling me scumy so instead of people reading any of the points they all just said wonk's giving me bad vibes.

His more recent post saying that it was a bad more by the mafia to lynch theprof.  What was that?  Was it him saying that he couldn't be sucm because he'd lynch someone else?  There really is no reason for him to say that if he's town he shouldn't say it because it makes him look like he's trying to be town and also he shouldn't be giving the mafia advice.

radishhead said:
Kantor said:
radishhead said:

Watch out what you say - I just admitted that I don't understand what's going on a few posts up, and now it's being manipulated into making me look like Mafia.

Actually, I might as well make a vote on that, for, as well as other things, jumping on a pretty trivial post and turning it into something else. 

I have an excuse: I just joined.

Having said that, last game I was lynched on day one for having internet problems, so there you go.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

First, welcome Kant. I hope I never have to replace into a round, I imagine it's dreadful.

Do you at least know who dtewi was suspicious of and who was on his "safe" list, if not the reasoning? Also, did dtewi have a reason for leaving his vote on zexen? I know he stated SAK's big blunder wasn't enough for a change, but I'm curious exactly how much else dtewi was reading and if none of it registered as the deciding factor to unvote.

Current votes (9 required to lynch):

[1, L-8] SAK: STEF, (RAD)

[1, L-8] STEF: LINK

[1, L-8] HAT: WONK

[1, L-8] NEN: SAK

[1, L-8] LINK: RAD

radishhead said:
Kantor said:
radishhead said:

Tell me, when did linkz say you were mafia? 

I think you're being over defensive. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."