By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

[Sarcasm] I'm so glad a new day has brought such a rise in activity. [/Sarcasm] Seriously though, damn each and every one of the townies that are lurking. There's been 7(8 including Kantor) players on since the new day started and have yet to post. That's obviously more than the number of mafia, so all you are doing is allowing them to hide. It's possible that all of the mafia are actually the active ones, and I'd say pro-town is in even more trouble if that is the case.

Well, who better to summarize pro'fs thought then prof himself. I know it's missing some suspicions from day one(like those on me) and remarks about events later in day two, but I think it's quite representative.

I didn't comment earlier on scottie's flip, prof's death. Not that I need to, just want to.
scottie: I really wish you could've explained how in the world you thought nen would be "unlynchable." I hope you play again and you're more active next time.
prof: Unlike FF, I'm actually pretty upset that prof was the NK. I was getting the feeling that prof was obvtown, but didn't want to say so as that'd have been a death sentence right there. I'm usually pretty good at reading his real intentions when he's up to something and have no problem coming to a different opinion on the same matter, so I wasn't worried about getting thrown off track for the remainder of the round. I did admit to getting lost a bit(as far as prof goes) towards the end of day two, but considering he was just about the only player to respond to once activity came to a grinding halt, I blame it on needing to see shadows.

Oh well, what's done is done. At least you're still around FF.

I took a nice long nap since my last post and so haven't gotten to do a day two reread yet. That'll come tomorrow;(party tonight :D) however, for now I'm not going to vote for SAK. He's still very high on my list,(and nen remains up there too) but others have moved up as well.

Vote: Stefl1504
At the moment, I'll justify the vote by your(Stefl's) reasoning concerning day two's lynch. I'm pretty sure today's lynch is still quite a way's off, so that will suffice for now.

Around the Network

I'm even more suspicious of Truck now. 

He's managed to ride out the game, with only a few people (maybe just prof) casting suspicion on him.

@ scottie: come back for  more games!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

just was chaing to see if the day has started yet.  I see it has but I don't have time  at the moment except I'm still pretty sure about hat but don't think anyone will listen.

Vote HAT for all the reasons I had yesterday

Current votes (9 required to lynch):

[1, L-8] SAK: STEF

[1, L-8] STEF: LINK

[1, L-8] HAT: WONK

And I would like to publicly thank all those who are around but not playing for making score-keeping easier.  Three posts in seven and a half hours.  Fun.

Serious question for everybody: do people want to end this game now?  Participation is so pathetically low that I can't imagine anyone's really having fun, so if folks just want to abort this mess PM me. 

I take it back, whatever effect prof may have on the town it's because he was at least fucking HERE posting.  WTF. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Right now I'm most suspicious of nen, because him saying that he was voting for who he thinks is most likely townie is incredibly suspicious.

I also remember him being overly aggressive.

I’m going to reread through his post to see if there is anything more suspicious.

-

MetalGear_94 said:

Right now I'm most suspicious of nen, because him saying that he was voting for who he thinks is most likely townie is incredibly suspicious.

I also remember him being overly aggressive.

I’m going to reread through his post to see if there is anything more suspicious.

Hey just put me out of my misery already, keeping me alive to get another free lynch is not very nice :(

It was obvious we were lynching just to end the day.

We didn't have any real evidence for voting and we were just taking an "acceptable loss"

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wonktonodi said:

just was chaing to see if the day has started yet.  I see it has but I don't have time  at the moment except I'm still pretty sure about hat but don't think anyone will listen.

Vote HAT for all the reasons I had yesterday

I wrote you off because you sided with ST against me and i was sure you guys were mafia

But I'm prepared to listen to you now. So tell me what was it that made you so suspicious of Hat ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

noname2200 said:

Serious question for everybody: do people want to end this game now?  Participation is so pathetically low that I can't imagine anyone's really having fun, so if folks just want to abort this mess PM me. 

I see other stuff I want to respond to, but I'm drunk so I'll wait to the morning. As for this question: Absolutely not! I hate the lack of participation, but I'd like to see this round through to the end all the same.

Hey Scottie - I hope that you return ffor more games in the future.

Can someone make one of those tables with each player in it, and reasons why they could be mafia? I've been thinking about voting SAK, but now people are voting people like Stef, who I didn't see any suspicion against them earlier. Did I miss something?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~