By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:

All I could think of while reading this was, "I think wonk needs to say scummy a few more times". 

SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM

I think you got your wish.  LOL ok I need to go to bed because it is late and I don't think it should be that funny.

and on your thoughts of prof and GoW.  It's probably just how they are agresive in this game although Gow did say he'd post less. 

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I think I'm gonna be less vocal in this round...lets see how things go :|

I think it's not so much vocal as it is agressive.  Your mafia analysis last game was pretty good.  That and as long as you don't role claim something crazy you should be helpful. Otherwise people will think you're scum for the other extreme.  (lurking) Find the happy medium.

Ok I'm really going to be now. 

Also isn't overusing the word scum something scummy? So I and wonk are scummy scum, and at least someone of us scummy people should acuse the other of being scum. Sorry... I just should stop that overuse of scum and stop such scummy behaviour as overusing the scummy word scum at once...

@ prof and his question about the word we:

I think the use of "we" can be used as a psychic manipulation tool, implying that the user of the word "we" is on the same side as the reader, this could also means that scum - damn used that word again - use it to imply something like being town without saying they are town...

So I finally arrived at this thread. Hi guys.

I think Wonktonodi is overanalyzing this whole debate. Stefl1504 was just pointing out the obvious, every post you make can be seen as scummy. Wonk got pretty defensive and he felt he needed to post two long posts to defend himself against Stefl. I'm not going to point any fingers, though....yet.

Also this post of nen-suer made immediately blinked in my eyes:

"Who cares if there is 5 or 7?

We keep playing means week keep hunting. Its that simple."

How can you say that such crucial info is trivial?

P.S.: I have to see if I can post in the next hours, I'Ve got to work. At the very latest, I'm back in 7 hours.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Stefl1504 said:

I think the use of "we" can be used as a psychic manipulation tool, implying that the user of the word "we" is on the same side as the reader, this could also means that scum - damn used that word again - use it to imply something like being town without saying they are town...

I so totally agree with this.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:

Well be careful exagerations can kill in this game. 

True the game is about finding who is trying to hard to seem like town.  Wasn't trying to be that defensive a little but just because in this game we are all suspects and I think I'm still in my I'm scum you are the cop mode :P

I agree that if I want to see something as scummy I will see it that way.  I'm just aware that on day one it's much easier to see things as scummy based on my percetion instead of facts and patterns.  I won't discount what I see.  For instance those saying posts look scummy have seemed more scummy to me than the posts that they were refering to, but part of that could be from my reations to prof from the last game and also from my reation to hat. 

So even if I say it all seems scummy some things are more scummy than others. 

I know this is only your second game,(heck it's only my third) but last time I gave you the benefit of the doubt instead of seeing our conversation on day one lynches for what it really was, trying too hard to look like you wanted what's best for the town. No more free passes.

Why are you in your "I'm scum" mode?

Silver-Tiger said:

"Who cares if there is 5 or 7?

We keep playing means week keep hunting. Its that simple."

How can you say that such crucial info is trivial?

Is not important NOW.

We cant know the exact number and it wouldn't affect our actions this early in the game.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

random.org vote

vote final fan

Btw guys, you can work out how many scum there are. There are (at maximum) 8 days alloted to this game (see OP)

2 deaths per day

21 total players

5 remaining after 8 days

= 5 scum?

Yeah, I'm pertty sure that there is 5 mafia in this game.

From the information that we've drawn so far, I don't think there is ianything lynchable yet.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~