By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MetalGear_94 said:
theprof00 said:

you wrote:

"Metal Gear is here" at 3:13

and

"Hellooooooooooo" at 4:01

The hello was a greeting

Isn't "I'm here" pretty much a greeting too? I'm glad you're being more active so far this round, but repeating yourself doesn't really count.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
MetalGear_94 said:
theprof00 said:

you wrote:

"Metal Gear is here" at 3:13

and

"Hellooooooooooo" at 4:01

The hello was a greeting

Isn't "I'm here" pretty much a greeting too? I'm glad you're being more active so far this round, but repeating yourself doesn't really count.

It doesn't? 

-

Got my role - Let's move this gear up, pardners ^^

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I am here!... and ready to go...

Hello town!

@radishhead

Plz re-size that picture

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
hatmoza said:
zexen_lowe said:

Fine, lemme rephrase it. There's a 99.9999% chance that there are 5 mafia, a 0.00005% chance that noname is a liar and a 0.00005% chance that noname is a horrible mod

Can we call it now certainity?

That depends. What's the other 0.00005% for?

If you add that I think it adds to 100% unless I messed my maths horribly

Who cares if there is 5 or 7?

We keep playing means week keep hunting. Its that simple.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
zexen_lowe said:
hatmoza said:
zexen_lowe said:

Fine, lemme rephrase it. There's a 99.9999% chance that there are 5 mafia, a 0.00005% chance that noname is a liar and a 0.00005% chance that noname is a horrible mod

Can we call it now certainity?

That depends. What's the other 0.00005% for?

Yes that is true but if you get further along in the game you can play more risky if there is one scum left while you would need to be more causios if there were more.  It won't always be we keep playing if there are more of them.  It could just be we mislynch they night kill and we loose.

hatmoza said:
zexen_lowe said:
Wonktonodi said:

So with 21 of us how many should be scum usually?

5 or 6?

Golden Rule: 1 mafia every three townies. So, 0.25*21 = 5.25, rounded down (it's always rounded down, else it's unfair) = 5 mafia.

This is specially true given that it's a vanilla game, because the town doesn't have power roles to counter the mafia that could offset an imbalance. So, there are exactly 5 mafia in this game, no more nor less

While I agree that's a golden role, that's something the mafia and mods will only know for certain.

The reason I responded to this post in particular was because in the last round, nordlead (who was scum) touched on this very subject first day and boldly stated the exact number of mafia in that game.

I think he's probably right that it would be 5 though.  As I was thinking about it it's just 4 more people than last game 17 to 21 so only one more would make sence.  Also nord was responding to heph and even his responce was a range while both he and heph knew full well the exact number.

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

Prof, you say this because my logic isn't sound or because you think that I'm trying to appear town?

Hat, care to point out this "great shift." I'd be happy to hear it when the round is over if you'd rather not say now.

I don't know, would you say that your post was "trying" to appear town?

Not sure if you still want me to answer this after my last post, but I will anyway. I was not trying to appear town with my post. Furthermore, I will not try to appear town with any of my posts. If that's how you or anyone else reads them, well so be it.

I'm just wondering why you're putting objections in my mouth.

I said you were on thin ice, and you filled in the blanks.

When you say "I will not try to appear town with any of my posts", do you mean that you will not purposely try to show townies that you're one of them? I'm confused as to why you'd say that. I mean, I keep reading those two lines to myself.

" I was not trying to appear town with my post. Furthermore, I will not try to appear town with any of my posts"

I can't put my finger on it, but something doesn't feel right.

Perhaps I'm too tired, and seeing shadows..

I apologize if you indeed are a townie.

I think you are looking to deep into things right now.  By saying he was saying things that look towney you put him on the defensive.  So you looking at him going on the defensive don't make him guilty.  I find some things odd as well but I don't want to be jumping at shadowns either. 

Wonktonodi said:
nen-suer said:
zexen_lowe said:

Yes that is true but if you get further along in the game you can play more risky if there is one scum left while you would need to be more causios if there were more.  It won't always be we keep playing if there are more of them.  It could just be we mislynch they night kill and we loose.

I see your point, but like you said this something we may need to discuses later  in the game.

5 or 6 doesnt mater at this moment and seeing two experienced player like Hat & Zex wasting time discussing

this mater is very scummy imo.