By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

First, do you trust radish as town absolutely? If not, I would really like some reasoning. I was honestly looking for the same from FF, even if he is my only suspect at the moment.

Now, I'll preface this by saying that I want you to answer who you protected at night in a specific order. If you fear that you may reveal some pattern and thus reduce the odds of a save after a possible mislynch that I outlined above, then I'd point out that you've already said you will only protect yourself or radish. Even if you change your stance and say you'll only protect yourself it doesn't mean you actually will, thus it comes down to WIFOM with the mafia and you'll have 50% odds of a save anyway. If you don't believe this to be true then simply decline to answer the following.

We already know you saved hat night one, myself night two, and radish night six.
Who did you protect night four?

For your first question the answer is no. You can never be 100% sure someone is inoccent in mafia games

we know that he's a mason but there is always a chance that he is a mafia mason.

But we know that there is no cop so the chancses of having a mafia mason in the game became very low

and the no kill tonight makes that chance even lower.

Question2 since last night i came to decion to either protect myself or radish becouse i see us the best targets possible and i will contune to do so

N4 was yours truly.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:

LINKZ

I was happy with FF lynch yesterday and it was a suprise to see J0 end up the lynch of the day

i thought your reasons against FF were stronger and i didnt like how you switched to J0

if you voted after j0  after "scum percentages posts" it would have been understandable

Stefl lynch is the most townie action you did...not being confrotable with Hat lynch was the  most scummy action

you did.

FINAL_FAN

Linkz covered it all in his post up till that point that point i suspected more than linkz but these few last days

actions his my suspicion of him have been steadily decreasing and my suspicion of lInkz rising

He was also the first to unvote me when i claimed Doc.

I'll post later with more thoughts.

Let me get this straight, you don't like how I went from FF(who'd be a townie if I'm mafia) to j0? Unlike those who apologized to j0, I'm not sorry for lynching him. He said things that made no sense and did little to try to clear it up. I'm sorry that it was a mislynch but that's as far as it goes.

Once again, I didn't have a problem with hat being lynched. He was one of my top suspects after all. The only issue I had was how quickly the lynch occurred. Nothing additional was gained from it, as yesterday's mislynch goes to show.

Your reasoning of trusting FF because he unvoted you for claiming doc is downright illogical. Of course townies wouldn't want to lynch the doctor, but scum have no reason to push that lynch either. Most of the time, they can simply kill the doc at night.

Here's an interesting fact for you though. Day two when you had 5 votes on you there were three confirmed townies and one confirmed scum as well as Final-Fan. Do you believe if FF is a townie that other scum(MG) would've intentionally led a mislynch on scottie when you were already ripe for the picking? On the contrary I'd say if he's a townie then you are the last mafia.

I'm abandoning my line of questioning, it's too late to stay up any longer just for the slim chance that you'll make a mistake.

Also, @noname/theRepublic: start the deadline clock. I'm getting sick of whoever my teammates are.

I never said i trusted FF i said i suspected him less because he didn't try to poke holes in my role claim

Maybe i worded that incorrectly, but i meant that FF is still the one i suspect the most but am not as sure as i was before.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:

Also, @noname/theRepublic: start the deadline clock. I'm getting sick of whoever my teammates are.

Done!  Current deadline is midnight on Friday.  Hopefully, we won't get close to reaching it...

Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

And Just to be clear, the REASON the logic fails for "townie linkz" but not "mason radish" or "doctor nen" is because of the targets.  (The following assumes radish is innocent and doesn't get lynched.)

radish and nen's perspective: 
One of FF and Linkz get lynched and the other is mafia --> plan works, doc nen gets a 50% shot at saving himself or radish
Innocent Linkz's perspective: 
One of FF and nen get lynched and the other is mafia --> plan fails, there is no doc (lynched or mafia)
Innocent FF's perspective: 
One of Linkz and nen get lynched and the other is mafia --> plan fails, there is no doc (lynched or mafia)

Therefore, a townie Linkz (or FF) should not have come up with the plan.  Linkz came up with the plan --> Linkz is not townie. 

Linkz, can you prove that I am mistaken about this? 

Curse you! You've foiled.. oh wait, you're mistaken. Nevermind.

I am not even considering nen being mafia, only you. Thus my odds as a townie are the same as with nen and radish. 50% chance they agree and lynch you today, if not then there's a 50% chance nen protects your target at night and then you're the clear lynch tomorrow.

I thought saying "I would've liked better reasoning as to why nen or radish could be scum. Otherwise it's actually quite obvious that the best choice for today is actually to lynch." to you made that clear. You are my only suspect at this point. If I did suspect nen then yes you're absolutely right, no lynch is the way to go.

Way to read the very next post, Linkz.  Or are you just typing out the proof I clearly realized already for the lulz? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

And Just to be clear, the REASON the logic fails for "townie linkz" but not "mason radish" or "doctor nen" is because of the targets.  (The following assumes radish is innocent and doesn't get lynched.)

radish and nen's perspective: 
One of FF and Linkz get lynched and the other is mafia --> plan works, doc nen gets a 50% shot at saving himself or radish
Innocent Linkz's perspective: 
One of FF and nen get lynched and the other is mafia --> plan fails, there is no doc (lynched or mafia)
Innocent FF's perspective: 
One of Linkz and nen get lynched and the other is mafia --> plan fails, there is no doc (lynched or mafia)

Therefore, a townie Linkz (or FF) should not have come up with the plan.  Linkz came up with the plan --> Linkz is not townie. 

Linkz, can you prove that I am mistaken about this? 

Quoted again because I noticed additional evidence of your failure in logic. First of all, yours was based on improper givens as I pointed out earlier. But let's carry your propositions further anyway, shall we.

If I'm not a townie, then nen is definitely the doctor. I should have taken the easy no lynch route today(you voted for it and radish said it was the obvious choice before I outlined my idea) and tried once again to evade nen's protection.(and if I failed to evade it we just cycle until I'm finally successful) radish would obviously be the best choice to target again because nen still does have some suspicion on him, thus it'd give me the best chance of you voting for nen or nen voting for you and then the mislynch equals scum victory. At the very least my odds of winning there are 33%, but I'd venture it would actually be a bit higher. The exact number doesn't matter though, because in the plan I outlined, if I were mafia I've decreased my odds of winning to 25%. Would I really go to the lengths to figure out how to improve towns odds of winning and not realize I'm decreasing my own odds?

Therefore, a mafia Linkz (or FF) should not have come up with this plan. Linkz came up with the plan -> Linkz is not mafia. Now of course that statement doesn't work both ways, nor is the inverse true. So it doesn't mean that because you didn't come up with the plan you must be mafia. I've arrived at that conclusion already by other means and my plan is merely to show the others that it is for the best.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Way to read the very next post, Linkz.  Or are you just typing out the proof I clearly realized already for the lulz? 

Sorry, I thought that was sarcasm because you never cleared up how you were mistaken.

Linkzmax said:

Might I once again point out your logic fail, FF? As you've stated from "Inno FF's perspective," Linkz or nen is mafia. Though unlikely, a night kill could make tomorrow's decision easier, but at worst there's no chance that it lessens the odds for town to win. You should be voting for a no lynch even if you doubt it's likely to happen, but you've voted for me.

It's because I don't think there's any chance people will go for it.  I think I already said that if anyone else will support a No Lynch I will go back on it like white on rice.  But as it is, since there's a time limit, my best chance of getting a No Lynch is actually to vote for you, hoping for a tie vote to result!  SO HA! 

But I have a more important conundrum.  Since your plan is actually workable, are you really townie (therefore nen is lying scum or noname is going to die), or did you just estimate a less than 50% probability of getting nen (mis)lynched, or is this some kind of Plan B for mafia-Linkz?  But unless I come up with a different answer my vote stays on you. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

Sorry, I thought that was sarcasm because you never cleared up how you were mistaken.

I did talk about the REASON for the key point of failure (the fact that I was assuming the "perspective" person didn't get lynched). 

I'm really genuinely curious how you thought that statement fit into the sarcasm. 

Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
You see, the problem is that in these games I think I can't get lynched.  And to be fair, it's only happened to me once on VGC.

PS I was innocent

ok i had to read that few time to understand what you meant.

But after reading Linkz response.....  i have to say that am having a hard time keep up with you and Linkz

so please keep things simple >_<

At this point i have one question to you and Linkz..how do you guys feel about a double lynch against you two?

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
You see, the problem is that in these games I think I can't get lynched.  And to be fair, it's only happened to me once on VGC.

PS I was innocent

ok i had to read that few time to understand what you meant.

But after reading Linkz response.....  i have to say that am having a hard time keep up with you and Linkz

so please keep things simple >_<

At this point i have one question to you and Linkz..how do you guys feel about a double lynch against you two?

Considering his plan is for you guys to TRY to do that with you doctoring if we mislynch, I'd say he's in favor of it. 

I would love to, but noname has said there will be no double lynches.