By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sorry guys for not being around, I was in London yesterday, and away from computer today - it's my birthday x)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Sorry guys for not being around, I was in London yesterday, and away from computer today - it's my birthday x)

Happy birthday! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm gonna go ahead and vote - Truck now. 

This really needs to get moving. 

Also, vote - day extension.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

radishhead said:

Happy birthday!  I was planning on modkilling you tonight or tomorrow, but as a gift, you get a 48 hour reprieve.  Enjoy!

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:
hatmoza said:

Yes, true.

Who did prof suspect btw? Wasn't MG one of them? If yes, it could be that he actually happened to finger more than one mafia player, giving us a better range of lynch candidates.

If either Vette or ST where on his list, that would even further pin-point a target making this day a lot easier than we anticipated.

Nope, prof didn't suspect MG, at least in not int he same list as Trucks, Sak, stefl and I:  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3827353

Nor in his summary: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3828407 
While doing the 'MG at a glance' above I don't recall anything from prof about him outside of calling him out early day one for one-liners, mentioning him as far as contributions around the time he posted the potals, and noting that Truck hasn't had any conversation with MG.

hat, how would Vette/ST being on prof's(I assume?) list make today any easier? Since they were modkilled I don't really see much we can gain from their suspicions, though it's possible there's information in who was actually onto them. dtewi/Kantor voted ST day one. Truck and nen(and scottie) voted for ST day two though later unvoted.(though neither voted for scottie either) Vette never received a single vote. I'd obviously have to check back to see if there were any FoS/HoS or other mentions of either.

Under the assumption prof pointed out more than one mafia player in his list, which lead them to kill him.

had MG been on the list (which I could of sworn I remember him being on it) our candidates for a second scum would have been limited to a couple of players if the now know townies ST and Vette been one of his suspects.

Now that MG wasn't on it there's 2 possibilities:

1- Me and J0's theory about 2plus mafias on the proflist still stands and prof's death was indeed because he was threatening.

2- no one on the proflist is scum (something only mafia would know) and this is a dangerous setup by the mafia for us to go after people on the list ... which we are already doing.

You know, if we with # 2, then that lowers the pool for possible mafia a bit. 

If we also take off you and linkz (because linkz has been contributing, and because you just brought this list up again) then we would have 8 players left, with half of them being mafia, 'cause there's possibly four. At that point is thinning it out of innocent looking people until you have a nice number close to four. 

After pulling a stunt like the one in #2, then the mafia would be people trying to lay low. What's the point of trying to cast suspicion on other players and then being suspicious yourself, y'know? 

That would put nen, FF, heph and maybe nord under suspicion. Also because they're so quiet, especially coming from them. 

The only problem with everything I just voted for TruckO. So.... I think there's a chance #1 could be true. 

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
radishhead said:

Happy birthday!  I was planning on modkilling you tonight or tomorrow, but as a gift, you get a 48 hour reprieve.  Enjoy!

You give such good gifts. :')

This has to be a first, with Silver-Tiger gone (and a townie), I have no strong scum read on anyone. There's also the fact that a few players seem to be on the verge on a modkill either because they don't post or because they requested it (SAK and Gnizmo).

I guess I've got some rereading to do.

Signature goes here!

Current votes (7 required to lynch):

[2, L-5] SAK: STEF, (RAD), NEN

[2, L-5] STEF: LINK, GNIZ

[0, L-7] HAT: (WONK)

[1, L-6] NEN: SAK

[1, L-6] LINK: RAD

[1, L-6] TRUCK: J0

Votes for a time limit (4 required): GNIZ, STEF

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Doing my own digging through Metal_Gear's posts.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3817507

@Link: You mentionned this post and said "Could be "bussing" or just a set-up". I'm afraid I'm don't know what you mean by bussing? Could you clarify?

Now to what I think of the post. It was made too early to be scum throwing another scum under the bus so I'm pretty sure this was MG trying to get a townie mislynched or at least to draw attention to him. Which would indicate there's a good chance SAK is town.

Signature goes here!

Metal_Gear said:

Heph was a good player, The mafia are probably using the same strategy from last game and  taking out the best players first.

Heph probably figured something out, last game when prof was killed first he was already suspicious of two mafia players, Heph and norlead.

This caught my attention because it reminded me that MG was scum last game too, which means that the murder of prof this game could be for the same reason than last game. This gives weight to the theory that prof was on to something.

Signature goes here!