By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power preview Mario Kart Wii

OH NOZ! A BLUE SHELL!

Around the Network

Currently one out of two reasons I might get a Wii. Mariokart is always awsome multiplayer fun!

mariokart = ssbb

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@the online-feature : You all should fear my driving skillz suckers:)))

Quality for Life

Now there is at least one title to really look forward to next year (will be getting brawl too since i enjoyed melee, but i'm not as hyped about it as most others)

Around the Network
Schwarz said:
@the online-feature : You all should fear my driving skillz suckers:)))

king of the green shell wants too see that:D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This game is really going to drive sales in America. Simply because Nintendo is going ad the ass off this game. And so many Americans are just going to want it.

It looks cool and by reading this preview, it will more than likely be amazing and plus it has online play. So its a must-have for me!

I'm just waiting for the day when you can simply walk into a electronic store and say "I'm buying a Wii" and they say "Ok we have them in stock".

wow thats alot of new tracks

what i want to know is if i have 2 screens, and 2 wiis, can i play 8 player multiplayer online.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

soo sexy. mariokart and SSBB next year is soo sexy. xD