By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

- Wii and PS3 continue to perform RIDICULOUSLY and great respectively.

- 360 is pacing up a higher rate than the PS3.  That's really interesting, all things considered.

- And, as has been mentioned, GT5's week 3 drop off was very impressive.  See Sony!  Releasing a big game during the holidays DOES make a difference.  Well, in initial numbers anyway.

- Kinect is picking up.  Is this due just to the holiday, or word of mouth?  We'll have to see how it continues to trend, but 5 million seems downright EASY for it at this rate.

Kinect Sports (X360)
Microsoft
5 111,025 463,185
Sports Champions (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
13 55,669

Around the Network

Those legs are sexy!!! It's well deserved. I think that with all the money they'll earn from GT5, plus all the money they got from the Prologue, they can hire 30/40 people more and release GT6 in 3 years now.

Good numbers all around.  Better numbers than I expected for GT5 so congrats to them!  Now all we need to do is see if the 360 can smash last weeks numbers.  Looking for that magical 50million number!

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

tombi123 said:

PS3 only got a 5% boost from last week? I don't believe that at all.

How's my PSP doing? I'm afraid to look

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

LOL I just realized GT5 is about to outsell FORZA 3 already....damn if these EMEAA sales continue its gonna be LEGEN(wait for it) DARY!.

hatmoza said:

How's my PSP doing? I'm afraid to look

It's still above the PS2.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Darth Tigris said:

- Wii and PS3 continue to perform RIDICULOUSLY and great respectively.

- 360 is pacing up a higher rate than the PS3.  That's really interesting, all things considered.

- And, as has been mentioned, GT5's week 3 drop off was very impressive.  See Sony!  Releasing a big game during the holidays DOES make a difference.  Well, in initial numbers anyway.

- Kinect is picking up.  Is this due just to the holiday, or word of mouth?  We'll have to see how it continues to trend, but 5 million seems downright EASY for it at this rate.

Kinect Sports (X360)
Microsoft
5 111,025 463,185
Sports Champions (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
13 55,669

Is sports champions bundled in EMEAA? 

OT- GT5 is a beast, and seece's avatar reminds me of some delicious videos Ive seen

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I expected the PS360 gap to be bigger.

Darth Tigris said:
tombi123 said:

PS3 only got a 5% boost from last week? I don't believe that at all.

So you don't think it's strange?

I never usually question the numbers by the way.

I mean 360 sold more than PS3 in Italy this week? Just doesn't seem right...