By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lol. WoW sold 1.5 million and nobody cares.

Around the Network
scat398 said:

360 seems to have gotten back into the game in mainland Europe, Kinect must be starting to take off. 

PS3 continues to dominate the Middle East and Asia market....which I assume must be mostly China.

Wii looking very good for the holidays, excellent job with the bundles.

Doesn't China have a Ban on Home consoles?

I'm thinking as India emerges as a market Playstation will be the main console there.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

It also sold 3.3 Million Day 1 with Downloads included

--OkeyDokey-- said:

pfffffff it's a pc game... talk to shio (or w/e his/her name was) 'bout it xD

Carl2291 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

It also sold 3.3 Million Day 1 with Downloads included

WoW!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:

Well anyway you got my point people don't buy a game because of this kind of advertisement. Especially when the ad is shown in only one country while the game is selling great in all countries. So much for your bunny ad theory. That said it doesnt make the sales less good because of that ad like you tried to demonstrate.

Erm... Yes they do buy the game because of the advertisement...

And considering the fact that we don't have any data saying how many copies of DQIX are sold in the UK compared to how many are sold outside of the UK... You can't say that at all. How do you know it's selling great in ALL countries?

The UK Dressing Up Sim adverts are helping it out a lot. Doesn't matter if you DO want to block out obvious facts...

Ok so why GT5 is selling poorly in Americas despite all the Kevin Butler Ad then? lol

To answer your question: the game is selling very well in Americas where your ad isnt shown. And like I said your argument still doesnt make the sales less good anyway...

The 360 might be ahead next week if these numbers continues this way.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
atma998 said:

Ok so why GT5 is selling poorly in Americas despite all the Kevin Butler Ad then? lol

To answer your question: the game is selling very well in Americas where your ad isnt shown. And like I said your argument still doesnt make the sales less good anyway...

GT5 isn't selling poorly in America. What does that even have to do with Dragon Quest being advertised as a Dressing Up Sim in the UK?

DQIX is selling ~10k a Week in Americas. And you call that great. Yet GT5 sold over 100k the past week and it's selling poorly. Okay. "lol"

My argument wasn't posted to make DQIX sales less good. It was posted to show you why it was selling so good in EMEAA. You obviously didn't like me posting the dressing up sim advert promoting bunny ears in a DQ game.

atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:

Well anyway you got my point people don't buy a game because of this kind of advertisement. Especially when the ad is shown in only one country while the game is selling great in all countries. So much for your bunny ad theory. That said it doesnt make the sales less good because of that ad like you tried to demonstrate.

Erm... Yes they do buy the game because of the advertisement...

And considering the fact that we don't have any data saying how many copies of DQIX are sold in the UK compared to how many are sold outside of the UK... You can't say that at all. How do you know it's selling great in ALL countries?

The UK Dressing Up Sim adverts are helping it out a lot. Doesn't matter if you DO want to block out obvious facts...

To answer your question: the game is selling very well in Americas where your ad isnt shown. And like I said your argument still doesnt make the sales less good anyway...

GT5 is selling very well in fact for a 3rd place console in its weakest selling territory.  It's cool, man.

It seems GT5 success is really hitting a nerve. You guys chose the wrong game to hate on.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)