By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Animal Crossing dead?

You're the king of gloom and doom threads...

Around the Network
palancas7 said:

You're the king of gloom and doom threads...

Never thought of that but I guess I am, hail to the king baby!

On a serious note I am a pessimist so alot of my threads reflect that.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I actually really enjoyed the Wii version.

*Sound Of Rain said:

Did you play the DS version?

Snesboy said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

Did you play the DS version?

I tried it but didn't like it...to be honest though it wasn't because of the game itself it was just that I couldn't get used to the controls...plus I don't like Handhelds much.

Around the Network

So much stuff can be added, make it so you can have your town online in it's own world so maybe up to 8 people or so can live in it off your friends list or whatever Nintendo is going to do.

Change stuff up, add things professions that you can master in, make a school that you can graduate from and then get a real job doing something like Banking, lawyers, etc. Add stuff like sports, fishing (with a boat) maybe add some kind of trade area where you and up to 100 others can meet trade items, sell, buy, make or craft.

The list can go on and on. Nintendo just has to be creative

Want the Key to Eternal Life?
read about it here:
http://www.cipherwire.net/eternal_life.html

Wii Friend Code: 7592-1692-7773-4859

Yeah, it's domed. I bought City Folk for so long, (2 years?), and didn't even bother opening the box.

well AC 3DS is supposed to have u be the mayor, that sounds pretty cool

I liked the idea Family Friendly Gaming had - they said Animal Crossing needs to add building creation, as well as building placements for the town.  Forget this random generation, put the river where you want it. Put the town hall where you want it.

Let us create our own buildings. Some of us want a church, and farmers market, etc.  Let the players decide what they want to create.