By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP2 might have Huge Game Support

Well it isn't like the PSP didn't have support.  It just didn't last through its lifecycle.  Although Japan was a curious case as it got more support as it got older.  Monster Hunter did wonders for that system over there as it brought new gamers and more games.  

I mean I don't agree with all the stuff being said about the system being "doomed on arrival" (haha), but Sony are going to have to take some risks and make some deals to ensure that their next handled is able to compete with Nintendo and the 3DS.  I mean there is always a chance that the whole 3D thing will fall flat on Nintendo's face, but I don't see that happening.  Just means Sony is going to have to step up their game.

BTW, is the PSP2 officially confirmed or we just working off rumors right now?  I know most of the rumors seem pretty legit, but I was just wondering if Sony has said anything on it.

Around the Network

Sony really needs to stop wasting money on handhelds; sure, a psp 2 would sell well in Japan, but America is where it matters. Hell, they can't even win in their own country; Nintendo is king in the handheld dept and it is about time sony realizes it.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Ajescent said:
snakenobi said:

did anybody even read my post?

Since when do people read the OP on here?

lol

the main point was PS3 games being playable on PSP but nobody read it

Ajescent said:
snakenobi said:

lol

WarmachineX said:

Sony really needs to stop wasting money on handhelds; sure, a psp 2 would sell well in Japan, but America is where it matters. Hell, they can't even win in their own country; Nintendo is king in the handheld dept and it is about time sony realizes it.

that is being so arrogant

where it matters,thats based on what you think

they can't even win in their new country,satalk as if nintendo is from some other country defeating SONY in their own country

give a better comment,not like pachter,oh it will be dead on arrival

Around the Network
snakenobi said:
Ajescent said:
snakenobi said:

lol

so then what is the point in buying a ps3? If they are trying to appeal to people that already have a ps3, that is a very limited market...

What I like about what I have seen so far is that they are keeping with the psp go's design and keeping games downloadable...

WarmachineX said:
snakenobi said:
Ajescent said:
snakenobi said:

lol

so then what is the point in buying a ps3? If they are trying to appeal to people that already have a ps3, that is a very limited market...

What I like about what I have seen so far is that they are keeping with the psp go's design and keeping games downloadable...

very limited market...? 40million is a limited market now?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

WarmachineX said:
snakenobi said:
Ajescent said:
snakenobi said:

lol

I don't why Sony is going down on that road, it isn't working. I can just see the 3DS slaughter it now, and I don't want that to happen.

snakenobi said:

What do you mean read? , is that some kind of internet slang?

Ajescent said:
WarmachineX said:
snakenobi said:
Ajescent said:
snakenobi said:

lol

very limited market...? 40million is a limited market now?

Compared to 140 million it is. The point is to get new people to buy the product.