By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Spike TV VGAs thread

CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:

.........................did I miss something last night?  Some sort of awards show?

Go back and survey teh awesomeness, all 63 pages if you're on a 10-post a page lock!

I was just kidding!  I read 23 pages (at 25 posts per page) and jizzed about 3 times!!  Holy fuck, that U3 trailer knows how to turn a guy on!!  I wish I'd known the show was on last night, though!!

Around the Network

Seriously no matter what console u own and no matter what u like and don´t like,  2011 looks to be a remarkable year for games. 2011 a historically year for gamers and probably best  ever. Anyone agree?

d21lewis said:
CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:

.........................did I miss something last night?  Some sort of awards show?

Go back and survey teh awesomeness, all 63 pages if you're on a 10-post a page lock!

I was just kidding!  I read 23 pages (at 25 posts per page) and jizzed about 3 times!!  Holy fuck, that U3 trailer knows how to turn a guy on!!  I wish I'd known the show was on last night, though!!

Other than the reveals you didnt miss anything.   It was a complete suckfest,  especially the jokes.

Vetteman94 said:
d21lewis said:
CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:

Other than the reveals you didnt miss anything.   It was a complete suckfest,  especially the jokes.

So I read.  I didn't expect much from Spike's Video Game Awards but it sounds like they are at least trying to become a legit show.  The difference between the first couple of shows and this one are night and day.  They're actually choosing good games as nominees and I actually agree with some of the choices.  My biggest regret was that you guys seem to have had somewhat of an online party in this thread and I would have liked to have been part of it.  Oh well, maybe next year (I missed last year's, too).

d21lewis said:
Vetteman94 said:
d21lewis said:
CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:

So I read.  I didn't expect much from Spike's Video Game Awards but it sounds like they are at least trying to become a legit show.  The difference between the first couple of shows and this one are night and day.  They're actually choosing good games as nominees and I actually agree with some of the choices.  My biggest regret was that you guys seem to have had somewhat of an online party in this thread and I would have liked to have been part of it.  Oh well, maybe next year (I missed last year's, too).

Seriously, they should hire you to write the jokes. They were awful. Awful!

It was so bad that one presenter actually said it on stage. And some were clearly embarassed to be telling it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
d21lewis said:
Vetteman94 said:
d21lewis said:
CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:

It was so bad that one presenter actually said it on stage. And some were clearly embarassed to be telling it.

A presenter said that they should hire me to write the jokes?  Sweet!

d21lewis said:
marciosmg said:
d21lewis said:
Vetteman94 said:
d21lewis said:
CGI-Quality said:
d21lewis said:

A presenter said that they should hire me to write the jokes?  Sweet!

hahahaha. That wouldl be surreal. I think it was Dominic Monaghan that said it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Tbone said:

Seriously no matter what console u own and no matter what u like and don´t like,  2011 looks to be a remarkable year for games. 2011 a historically year for gamers and probably best  ever. Anyone agree?

Until 2012 ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Tbone said:

Until 2012 ¬_¬

I really doubt that actually, i mean what games would release then?

Tbone said:
Ajescent said:
Tbone said:

Until 2012 ¬_¬

I really doubt that actually, i mean what games would release then?

Considering the same thing was said of 2009 and 2010...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?