By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The only games you'll ever need

Conegamer said:
tarheel91 said:
d21lewis said

Tetris (PSP/DS):  The perfect game.  No matter how good you are, you can always get better.  I'd take the awesome DS or PSP versions.

Good sir, I must disagree with you.

(It gets crazier the longer you watch it)

As for me, I'd take a PC and the following:

Minecraft

Line Rider

Flash Flash Revolution

Madden 2011

Some really nice simulation racer like iRacer or something.

Ever thought maybe this was sped up?

I thought that back when I first saw that video but there's a mode in Tetris for the PSP that's just like it.  Not that hard, either (with infinite spin turned on).
II

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Conegamer said:
tarheel91 said:
d21lewis said

Tetris (PSP/DS):  The perfect game.  No matter how good you are, you can always get better.  I'd take the awesome DS or PSP versions.

Good sir, I must disagree with you.

(It gets crazier the longer you watch it)

As for me, I'd take a PC and the following:

Minecraft

Line Rider

Flash Flash Revolution

Madden 2011

Some really nice simulation racer like iRacer or something.

Ever thought maybe this was sped up?

I thought that back when I first saw that video but there's a mode in Tetris for the PSP that's just like it.  Not that hard, either (with infinite spin turned on).
II

In which case, I applaud this man for his immense awesomeness. I struggled to get more than 15 rows

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I would say a PC with an emulator for virtually every console installed on it, but that would be cheating, so...

PS2

1. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal
  4. Final Fantasy XII
  5. Civilization IV (because i haven't played enough of Civ V to know which one i like more.)

SNES

- Donkey Kong Country

- Super Mario World

- Minecraft

- Starcraft

- Gears of War 2

Basically anything with a lot of content 

Console - Wii, because it has a great number of content filled games you can play for a long time as well as the VC

Games -

1) Earthbound

2) Pokemon Soul Silver/ Heart Gold

3) Super Mario All Stars World

4) Monster Hunter Tri

5) Red Dead Redemption (to have an open world game to keep things from being all RPGs and platformers but still having a lot of content)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000