By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Against the grain: What Nintendo SHOULD have done/should do with the Wii

People keep saying HD this and HD that but to me that dont mean anything. Hd is just a pretty coat of paint. Its the power that the Wii lacks not the HD. THere are games that are simply not possible on Wii. Just Cause 2, Fallout 3, Oblivion, FF13, GTA4. Thats just a few examples, it wasnt like that last gen, all the consoles were closer together so just about all games were possible across the board. PS2 didnt get some games like Jedi Knight 2 but they were few and far between. THe Wii is missing whole genres of games and for a leading console that is very unusal to say the least. The Wii is limited to the games it can get.

Around the Network
oniyide said:

People keep saying HD this and HD that but to me that dont mean anything. Hd is just a pretty coat of paint. Its the power that the Wii lacks not the HD. THere are games that are simply not possible on Wii. Just Cause 2, Fallout 3, Oblivion, FF13, GTA4. Thats just a few examples, it wasnt like that last gen, all the consoles were closer together so just about all games were possible across the board. PS2 didnt get some games like Jedi Knight 2 but they were few and far between. THe Wii is missing whole genres of games and for a leading console that is very unusal to say the least. The Wii is limited to the games it can get.

I know. I hate this. However, in my eyes, the exclusives are just good enough to warrant buying a Wii, if only for the Nintendo-games!

OT: Seems as though some people never learn, another "sea" of anti-wii threads have apeared online. What's wrong, nintendo not send you a Christmas card?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

@conegamer  a year ago i would not agree with you. but Tvs.C, 007, RS2, etc have actually changed my mind.